ASOIAF 20 Questions v. 91

a free shadow

I don't think anybody would riddle some boring character we know nothing about except name.

Harmen Uller is only one of them to have a touch of personality, is it him?

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Malcolm it is Harmen Uller, yes. But it was not because of his touch of personality I chose him for. He is Ellaria Sand's father, who happens to be one of the most liked characters around. What someone could have asked is if the character is somehow related to Arianne or Sand Snakes, but no one asked!!

Anyway, we have a winner so continue on. :)

I'm not really sure what to guess now. There were a lot of named Dornish lords that appeared then, and short of listing them one by one I have no idea what it could be, since they were all so interchangeable.

Queen of Whores, Harmen Uller did stand out. Arianne even thinks of going to him for help when her coup attempt fails. The connection I believe was there to see, only it was subtle.

It would still be words, so doesn't count :ninja:

Well, everything in a book is words, in some sense.

Actually, we have not words category, but quotes-words. Any not-quoted Word(s) should go into some other category; there might be a few of that, but for now we have included only one, titles.

6. Not character trait, but somehow related to.

Well, everything in a book is words, in some sense.

Actually, we have not words category, but quotes-words. Any not-quoted Word(s) should go into some other category; there might be a few of that, but for now we have included only one, titles.

:pirate:

A colour, a smell or a taste?

Archived