The throne rejects him

Ser Fatso

another point I forgot to mention was Robert, whom hated targs, didn't seem to get cut, but he said it was an uncomfortable.

Thats because Robert wasn't a monster for the Targs he was a thief but he didn't abused his people

which king/regent you mean?

I think as king he would have to sit in it a lot, enough for him to get cut, which never happend

We never heard of it, but that doesn't mean it never happened. I can't imagine getting drunk and sitting on a bunch of swords without hurting yourself from time to time.

If I were King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, the first thing I'd do is melt down that hideous thrown, burn Mace Tyrell's stupid hand chair, and install a La-Z-Boy recliner with a kegerator. Why people tolerate that hideous piece of junk is beyond me.

That throne is the greatest symbol of royalty in Westeros, and you will need all of those in order to become accepted.

At most, you could play the humble, devout, religious man card, Baelor's style, and offer the throne to the Seven sending it as a token of faith to the Sept of Baelor, claiming that you rule as a vicar/minister of the Seven only.

Archived