The Most Unforgivable, Irredeemable Act in ASOIAF?

Roddy the Ruin

He was at the door when she called out to him. “Jon,” she said.

He should have kept going, but she had never called him by his name before. He turned to find her looking at his face, as if she were seeing it for the first time. “Yes?” he said.

“It should have been you,” she told him.

How could anyone, ANYONE continue reading after such an atrocity? It truly is the worst thing to ever happen in these books

The rape of Saltpans. All those people were slaughtered. Women and children were butchered and raped to death. Then everything was set on fire. The entire town was left in utter desolation with only a few survivors to tell the tale.

Cersei sending people to Qyburn.

ETA: Cersei's dwarf genocide.

No one mentioned Lord Commander Mormonts death or Yorens. I liked Yoren.

The unsullied, yeah that story was just insanity. What was GRRM thinking.

"Wow they really dig Varys and the fact that he is a eunuch, I know ill create a whole army of badass warrior eunuchs, and they will love me"

/facepalm

Twincest, cersei allowing dwarfs to be murdered, gang raping of Pia, the atrocities Ramsay and The Mountain commited, Renly starving Kl, sacking of KL, RR, Bolton first night ritual, Aerys burning men alive before raping wife, Rhaegar

When u say Rhaegar, I'm assuming u mean when Robert murdered him at the Trident

The wedding of Ramsay's two wives. The first for obvious reasons; the second being the absolute mockery of what is thought to be an extinct house (wolf skin sheets and Theon as the Father) while offenders are fed human pies, and the bestial bedding.

Archived