The Most Unforgivable, Irredeemable Act in ASOIAF?

Roddy the Ruin

Nah. That's one of the most justifiable things in the series.

I'd say the murder of his children. Rape of Tysha. Nearly everything mentioned in this thread.

Cersei never forgave him for it :lol:

You're in the wrong thread, mate. This is the most unforgivable and irredeemable acts, not most joyful and inspirational acts :P

:devil:

off topic but I think someone made a great catch in that she was probably not trying to eat her fingers but bite them off because they were flayed.

What is funny though is everything that has been posted is all pretty vile stuff lol

I also have thought that for awhile, and it is very likely

Seriously? No love for the destroyed Reynes, Tarbecks and Darklyns?

... this vigil will be lonely, I guess...

Yeah, that's pretty despicable. I probably wouldn't care if it was just the heads of the families, but killing kids always sticks in my craw. Tywin deserved everything he got. He deserved worse, as far as I'm concerned.

Stannis killing his own brother.

How is that more unforgivable and irredeemable than usurping (your nephew and) your brother, causing war (well, more than there would be otherwise) just so you can be king?

Oh, and have fun arguing that Stannis knew he'd be killing his own brother. (Yet Renly knew going to war with his brother would mean he is condemning Stannis to die - oh but since Renly wouldn't be doing it himself, that makes it OK.)

That's...actually worse somehow :ack:

Seriously, fuck Ramsey

I had the same reaction lol

What Littlefinger and the Lannisters did with Jeyne Poole.

That is just wrong...

GRRM has soo many characters do soo many vile things....

Jamie losing his sword hand.... I know on the surface not near some of the others, but Jamie WAS that hand up to that point in the story.

Oh, and have fun arguing that Stannis knew he'd be killing his own brother. (Yet Renly knew going to war with his brother would mean he is condemning Stannis to die - oh but since Renly wouldn't be doing it himself, that makes it OK.)

Renly didn't think he was going to war with Stannis, he thought Stannis was going to join his cause.

He did know he'd have to kill him after the parley though, in that aspect they are just as bad.

How is that more unforgivable and irredeemable than usurping (your nephew and) your brother, causing war (well, more than there would be otherwise) just so you can be king?

Exactly, Renly would not kill Stannis himself. If their armies met in battle, one could fall, but not by the other's hand. No man is as accursed as a kinslayer.

Archived