Game of Thrones Legacy Figures.

Yeah, but personally, the Dark Horse figures are just amazing. I think it has a bit more similarities to the actors and actresses then the Funko ones do. (like the Daenerys and Ned) but they each have their pros and cons I guess.

I would probably only buy the Jon Snow or Jaime.

Well so far, if a good sculpt is your thing, the Dark Horse figurines blow the Funko ones out of the water. If you're an articulation guy, the Funko ones will be what you like more.

I'm a sculpt guy, so I'm rooting for Dark Horse to increase the output. Nearly every sculpt and likeness they have so far is really good. On the other hand, the more I look at Funko's Jon Snow for instance? The more bushleague it looks to me. Some of those likenesses are WAY the hell off.

Well so far, if a good sculpt is your thing, the Dark Horse figurines blow the Funko ones out of the water. If you're an articulation guy, the Funko ones will be what you like more.

I'm a sculpt guy, so I'm rooting for Dark Horse to increase the output. Nearly every sculpt and likeness they have so far is really good. On the other hand, the more I look at Funko's Jon Snow for instance? The more bushleague it looks to me. Some of those likenesses are WAY the hell off.

Yes, I think I'll be looking for those, Jaime and Cersi look amazing...

I really like these, and I hope they are readily available come March and not hard to find. As far likeness goes some are better than others, but I know who its supposed to be, These are $20 action figures so I can roll with it. Ill worry about having dead on likenesses and better paint when Im dishing out $200+ for high end figures etc. The Dark Horse stuff looks really nice I'm not into statues, which is essentially what they are. 7 inches is action figure scale as far as Im concerned.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry but (in my opinion) these FUNKO figures look like a steaming pile of garbage! The Dark Horse figures are WAY better overall quality and the resemblance to the television characters are FAR SUPERIOR than the FUNKO line. I am a huge GoT fan and have LOTS of memorabilia , If someone GAVE these funko ones to me I would throw them in a closet and try to forget I ever owned them, no way in the seven hells would I display them.

These are meant to be posable action figures not expensive collectible figurines. I think the are great for what they are. I don't care that they look like their TV counterparts or not, they do portray the characters in the book. I still have some Mego figures from when I was young and they are similar to those (although much more detailed).

Sorry, but comparing these to the Dark Horse statues is apples and oranges. They're not the same price point nor are they even the same collectible market. Just like if a company such as Hot Toys or Sideshow came out with 1\6 scale figures, you wouldn't compare those to the Funko vinyl figures, either.

These can actually move instead of being boring old statues, and they don't look that bad, they look about as good as the Darkhorse ones!

Dude leave the Hyperbole alone.

Lol agreed. They are the only line of articulated actual game of thrones action figures I have seen readily available for sale. I feel like these are aimed at a much different crowd than the non moveable dark horse figures. I have purchased all six of the legacy figures but have absolutely zero interest in the dark horse ones as that is just my preference.

Archived