Will Dany ever return to Meereen? I think not...

AnneGhoul

Such high hopes for Victorian... I don't think he'll succeed in anything other than bringing the Horn and Moqorro to Dany. Perhaps ships? Captaining a fleet? Outside of that, I don't imagine that Victorian is going to be particularly important. Some POV characters have to die I think he's going to be one. Probably early in TWoW.

Book 179:Dany gets to westeros only to have arrived too late with everyone now using a parliament system and the iron throne is now a tourist attraction for kids to sit on and get portraits of them with Stanley the Barratheon Stag and Wally the Stark Wolf and ride the Kraken Coaster.

i think it's tough to say the Ned isn't a major character in the story.. yes, he's dead, but he was the spark plug for everything that's happened the last 4 books. same could be said, perhaps even more so, about king bob

Like I've said before, I don't think Dany is going to bring an actual army to Westeros - ever.

The only way Dany can get to Westeros *at all* would be alone, on Drogon...

Yes. And I think that is exactly what we will see with Dany in TWoW, her traveling by herself across Essos to any of the locations Martin wants to show off but doesn't have time to send someone walking to until she finally arrives at The Wall near the end of the book.

The only reason she would stop by Meereen would be to pick up her other dragons and maybe command her army to start marching West.

Archived