Last POV

I agree with mostly everyone. I think it'll be Bran.

Adding to it... Maybe, via the Weirnet, a part of the chapter will be Bran watching himself and his siblings playing in WF as Ned watches some time in the past. That would be quite bittersweet, imo.

The epilogue, if there is one, is where things could get creative. Perhaps a new POV like Varys. Or Benjen returning from vacation, saying "Wtf happened while I was gone? And where's Ned?" Or a POV from the past through the eyes of a deceased character. I think I've posted before that it would be cool to see what exactly Rhaegar knew and was thinking about during the events that led to Jon's birth. If not in the epilogue, then somewhere.

Aeron. He'll be raving about the Storm God, blessing people with salt water and fall asleep on the beach. This of course is after he becomes Lord Reaper of Pyke, and burns the Citadel to the ground. Right before Aeron falls asleep he thinks of his brother and mutters "Urri" with a smile.

Yeah, it will in all likelihood be Bran, but I don't think it will be from the POV of a weirwood (though I personally would find that perfectly acceptable.)

It will be Bran, in the skin of a raven, soaring high above the restored castle at Winterfell.

I would like it to end with Sansa. She's watching her children (who are all named after her siblings) play in the hot summer sun at Winterfell. Then she closes the window to get ready because winter is coming.

It will be Bran, in the skin of a raven, soaring high above the restored castle at Winterfell.

Both of those are just lovely.

Archived