Who would be the worst character to sit the Iron Throne realistically?

LdOfWfll

Daenerys. 'Nuff said.

No, it's really not enough. If you'd have said Ramsay, I'd understand, but Daenerys is a legitimate candidate to the Throne and has a good set of morals and a general understanding of how to rule even if she has made her fair share of mistakes in Meereen. Surely, you could find someone worse than Dany. Like Ramsay, Littlefinger, Daario and Penny. Those are obviously terrible choices, but if you're going to name a character like Dany at least explain why.

No, it's really not enough. If you'd have said Ramsay, I'd understand, but Daenerys is a legitimate candidate to the Throne and has a good set of morals and a general understanding of how to rule even if she has made her fair share of mistakes in Meereen. Surely, you could find someone worse than Dany. Like Ramsay, Littlefinger, Daario and Penny. Those are obviously terrible choices, but if you're going to name a character like Dany at least explain why.

None of the characters has doomed an entire city and all their inhabitants because of his choices.

Stannis.

I know this forum worships him. I don't. He is a just man. A determined man. A cold man. A man too strict on his ideals. A king has to listen and to compromise. Understand. Don't be too full of himself. Should beg for the throne and not demand it.

Stannis.

I know this forum worships him. I don't. He is a just man. A determined man. A cold man. A man too strict on his ideals. A king has to listen and to compromise. Understand. Don't be too full of himself. Should beg for the throne and not demand it.

And any man who kills his own brother for a ugly chair just to be King should in no way have the right to be King.

And any man who kills his own brother for a ugly chair just to be King should in no way have the right to be King.

LIKE.

plus: an ugly chair he didn't even want. His brother would have protected him from that fate, but Stannis embraced it... A wonder he didn't burn him.

Yah.. Daenerys saved 10000 and killed 100 slavers. I call it all right

Boy, Astapor is gone. She killed all the masters and fucked all the sistem up, and just leaved....after her super wise choice of giving the goberment to a scholar, a priest and a helear with non additional support...not even a cuple houndred unsullied....the city turn to madness with all slavers being masters, and training back unsullied....then refuesed her help and ended with EVERYBODY dead cause of plague, inner war or the Yunkai army.

without a doubt, Sansa. Useless, naive, and not even a Stark anymore, thanks to her penchant for killing direwolves. She'd sell the kingdom to the Others for a pretty dress and a kiss from Joff Joff.

Someone hasn't read past the first book.

When my brother falls, see that no insult is done to his corpse. He is my own blood, I will not have his head paraded about on a spear.

- Renly - Page 500 ACOK

How soon they forget...or ignore.

Littlefinger and Ramsay would be better suited than Dany. Well as far as I'm concerned, and I'd much rather see them sitting it sooner than her.

None of the characters has doomed an entire city and all their inhabitants because of his choices.

In her defense, it was hard to judge that freeing slaves would lead them to an even worse fate. And she did stay in Meereen to make up for Astapor.

Littlefinger and Ramsay would be better suited than Dany. Well as far as I'm concerned, and I'd much rather see them sitting it sooner than her.

You are letting your hate for the character getting in the way of your judgement, or else you have a serious problem. Ramsay would be worse than Joffrey and Aerys combined, and Dany would be a hundred times better than him even if you think she's bad.

Archived