Two More Trailers

Westeros

Spoiler-ish shot of Cersei there…anybody else see the hairline?

Also, Jon fighting Karl is going to be pretty badass from what we've seen.

These videos just give further evidence to my prediction that this is going to be the best season yet.

That's Tommen and it's only spoiler-ish to those of us who know what's up. To the Unsullied it's nothing

There's magic and fantasy aplenty here. Are we simply just complaining about lack of Jon/Arya warging and HOTU visions? That's really all I can think of.

What I really liked about Coldhands is that it showed you just how magic and mysterious it is beyond the wall. Aswell as how he can't pass through because its warded. Bran's story gets very hi-fantasy from here on out but rushing through it all so its caught up with the books by next season is a strange choice.

That's Tommen and it's only spoiler-ish to those of us who know what's up. To the Unsullied it's nothing

I'm fairly certain that it's Joffrey. And I never claimed it would spoil things for Unsullied, but from our standpoint it's a pretty revealing shot.

Most show watchers haven't read Dunk and Egg (I hadn't when ADWD came out) so when everyone was like "ZOMG Bloodraven!!!" I was like "whuh? who?" He'll need a more thorough introduction. Otherwise it's going to be "so Bran's stuck talking to a tree dude now? Is he with the White Walkers? They look like trees...and this dude hangs out around trees!" I think this calls for an epically awesome demonstration of his power. More this dude than this dude.

Most show watchers haven't read Dunk and Egg (I hadn't when ADWD came out) so when everyone was like "ZOMG Bloodraven!!!" I was like "whuh? who?" He'll need a more thorough introduction. Otherwise it's going to be "so Bran's stuck talking to a tree dude now? Is he with the White Walkers? They look like trees...and this dude hangs out around trees!" I think this calls for an epically awesome demonstration of his power. More this dude than this dude.

Most readers haven't read Dunk & Egg either, so I doubt many people reacted with "ZOMG Bloodraven!!!". I read it only like a year after I finished ADWD and I had no idea what the hell that tree guy was. I bet the vast majority of readers who haven't visited this board doesn't know he's called Bloodraven and is a Targaryen.

I have yet to read Dunk & Egg (I always mean to but somehow haven't gotten around to it :bang: ). I only know he's called Bloodraven because of this forum :P I'm very excited for his introduction in the show.

I have yet to read Dunk & Egg (I always mean to but somehow haven't gotten around to it :bang: ). I only know he's called Bloodraven because of this forum :P I'm very excited for his introduction in the show.

Same here. I wonder if the show is going to give us any Blackfyre backstory, but I don't see the show runners taking time to do that (nor do I know how they'd do that organically).

Plus, that girl playing Leaf could probably scare all the WWs away by herself. In the most complimentary way she's got an effin' creepy smile.

Most readers haven't read Dunk & Egg either, so I doubt many people reacted with "ZOMG Bloodraven!!!". I read it only like a year after I finished ADWD and I had no idea what the hell that tree guy was. I bet the vast majority of readers who haven't visited this board doesn't know he's called Bloodraven and is a Targaryen.

Yeah, I saw on the boards peeps going "AAAH IT'S BLOODRAVEN!" and I was so confused. To me it was "ok, so you met another sekrit Targ who lives in a tree...please tell me you're going to learn stuff now?"

Plus, that girl playing Leaf could probably scare all the WWs away by herself. In the most complimentary way she's got an effin' creepy smile.

Yeah, I saw on the boards peeps going "AAAH IT'S BLOODRAVEN!" and I was so confused. To me it was "ok, so you met another sekrit Targ who lives in a tree...please tell me you're going to learn stuff now?"

Has there been set photo's of leaf. or you just going off pictures of the actress?

It had nothing to do with GOT in as far as casted footage, but it was clearly an audition reel. Girlie's a dancer so she had to show off her smooth moves, with a side of effin' creepy death smile.

Jojen needs to get the fuck outta Dodge before he's Jojentella.

Archived