Two More Trailers

Westeros

+1

Half way through next season and they will be fully caught up with his ADWD plot. Where do they go from then?

To his Winds of Winter plot. You realize they will be well into the WoW 'delayed climaxes' (Battle in Ice, and Battle of Meereen) by then, right? And that they are aiming for 7 seasons most likely (perhaps 8, but all the recent articles and interviews have focused on 7 more prominently)

@ Ser Maneth, I thought the EXACT same thing. Gregor attempts the most pitifully half-assed swing for Oberyn, who quickly darts backwards. Only thing is, the retreat wasn't necessary, as the swing didn't look like it would have hit him anyways. I understand that he succeeds in tiring the dude out, to a point, but that looked like some Samwell-Tarly-in-the-Castle-Black-training-yard-Season-1 shit. Spaghetti arms style.

@ Ser Maneth, I thought the EXACT same thing. Gregor attempts the most pitifully half-assed swing for Oberyn, who quickly darts backwards. Only thing is, the retreat wasn't necessary, as the swing didn't look like it would have hit him anyways. I understand that he succeeds in tiring the dude out, to a point, but that looked like some Samwell-Tarly-in-the-Castle-Black-training-yard-Season-1 shit. Spaghetti arms style.

Well it could work in context, if he's been hit by the time for sure. That would mean the swing is just before the end of the duel.

Haha, Couldn't resist. I do think it makes sense for the fight, the Mountain obviously has to get worn down at some point. That is how it happens in the books, and all. It was just funny to see them put that particular :02 in such an action-packed trailer. I don't remember if by this point he had removed his helm. From the looks of it, he loses it at some point in the fight. It is, as far as I'm concerned, the best fight in the books... Can't wait... I do love what I've seen so far of these two playing these characters.

Over at WiC (in the comments section after the interview with Littlefinger) someone linked a new teaser-trailer for Ep. 1 that they found on HBO. The clip was almost immediately removed from HBO, but someone managed to grab a couple screencaps.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/joliefaire/sctailer2.jpg

Who in hell are all those tall, bald creepy guys?

Archived