Appreciating Daenerys as Villain

Metopheles

So any comments on Daenerys becoming a god like ruler, feared by all and worshiped, I mean really worshiped, like a god. Because I could imagine a civilization like we are introduced in the series, would worship a person that is fireproof(sometimes or all the time) and can birth dragons. Especially the dragon part. Any comments on that ? appreciation, disgust, anything ?

I wrote that scenario in the opening of this thread.

You do realize westeros is heavy on the seven? If she rolls in with her cult, it is only going to go worse for her.

So any comments on Daenerys becoming a god like ruler, feared by all and worshiped, I mean really worshiped, like a god. Because I could imagine a civilization like we are introduced in the series, would worship a person that is fireproof(sometimes or all the time) and can birth dragons. Especially the dragon part. Any comments on that ? appreciation, disgust, anything ?

I like it. I think they should tear down the statue of Baelor and put up one for Daenerys.

You do realize westeros is heavy on the seven? If she rolls in with her cult, it is only going to go worse for her.

Quarter of it was quick enough to jump on the Stannis train with his god

And approximately half of Westeros is Old Gods

And the Iron Islands are crazy for the Drowned God.

But then again, none of these gods showed up or will show up(as martin said) and when there is a dragon... I go with that. Let's worship lizard god.

So what ? They go "ugh too small, too small, me want bigger one"????

I guess they take what they get -.-

No, they just attack her and her forces. Baby dragons heads can be cracked by axes, and guest what is the ironborns favorite weapon?

I can't say I necessarily see her becoming a god-like ruler, but I can definitely see her demanding that everyone worship her as such on her path to villainy.

I like it. I think they should tear down the statue of Baelor and put up one for Daenerys.

Thrice as high ! Pure white marble and with onyx and copper and enamel for the dragons

But use the same base for it and write

Daenerys

Baelor the Blessed

So what ? They go "ugh too small, too small, me want bigger one"????

I guess they take what they get -.-

Have you read tPatQ to see what can happen to dragons ?

No, they just attack her and her forces. Baby dragons heads can be cracked by axes, and guest what is the ironborns favorite weapon?

Oh yes! Shrykos' style.

Quarter of it was quick enough to jump on the Stannis train with his god

And approximately half of Westeros is Old Gods

And the Iron Islands are crazy for the Drowned God.

But then again, none of these gods showed up or will show up(as martin said) and when there is a dragon... I go with that. Let's worship lizard god.

What are talking about? Stannis sect makes a good 1000, and the north has a small population. The iron born have very tiny islnads.

Seriously a god is one thing a lady with dragons calling herself a god is another. It is a cult and she would be rejected by every sect in Westeros.

I can't say I necessarily see her becoming a god-like ruler, but I can definitely see her demanding that everyone worship her as such on her path to villainy.

I mean she kinda is it in a way. For the slaves at least. A complete population chanting simultaneously Mhysa, same goes for the Unsullied. For them, she definitely is a god.

I mean she kinda is it in a way. For the slaves at least. A complete population chanting simultaneously Mhysa, same goes for the Unsullied. For them, she definitely is a god.

Seriously, no westerosi will see her as a god, and no westerosi lord will see the slaves anymore then what they are; a cult.

Mhysa to her children & AAR to the Reds, certainly. The rest of Westeros? Probably not.

The rest of Westeros ? I think westeros doesn't even know of her by now. It's only half a year that Dorne knew that the dragons were real. Aemon and the NW didn't know if there are dragons.

But if she came suddenly to the westerosi, they might fall for her.

Archived