Appreciating Daenerys as Villain

Metopheles

Not calling her a slut but she did consummated it, whenever Hiz had a chance he tore her clothes off. She also had sex with Irri pre- and post- Meeren. So she had sex with four people. Hasn't beat Big Bobby B.

Well any woman who has slept with more than 1 man cannot qualify as queen. I agree on that one. It seems reasonable.

:rolleyes:

And Dany does not fall into that ?

No, I don't find her to be bitter, really. She is much less bitter than Stannis, especially considering that he's bitter about mostly BS petty stuff that comes down to 'nobody likes me and my brothers were popular than me'. He spent his entire life living the life of a high lord, the fuck, guy has been brooding about getting Dragonstone instead of Storms End for years, oh, the horror....

Where, she actually had a quite horrific childhood, but isn't bitter about it, more sad.

Her problem is entitlement.

Again, I'm not saying the slut shamming has happened on this thread, but I cannot tell you how many threads I've seen her called a slut or a whore because she's a woman who dares to enjoy sex. It's become a bit of a knee jerk reaction when people unfairly judge her sex life for me to defend it. Her vagina, her choice.

Never got that. I don't like either of them, and I think Dany aimed low but it is their bodies. With things like torturing innocent women, you would think people would let that one go.

Unfortunately she did have sex with Hizdahr, poor Dany :ack: . I agree 3 men is nothing to be ashamed of , especially when she only really chose 1 of them out of her own personal desire.

Alright, that was officially so unfortunate I blocked it out :ack:

3 dudes, 1 chick, still not a slut

Because you accuse her because she has slept with more than one person.

Which is childish and prude.

I said on that post not calling her a slut, and had said multiple of times I think it is her body.

So again what are you talking about?

I said on that post not calling her a slut, and had said multiple of times I think it is her body.

apologies here. Didn't see that you meant it benevolent because of the "hasn't beaten robert yet". misunderstanding.

Love the "no Stannis vs Dany" rule. It only took three pages for Dany fans to start bashing Stannis for no reason (regardless of whether or not he is "whiney," it has no effect on whether or not Dany is). Truly. I am impressed. Back before I lost my login info, It would have only taken a half a page (with a 50% chance it would have been a Stannis fan interjecting him).

Daario is going to make a great King Consort for Westeros. I can't wait!

Ya, I don't really mind him. He's a bit douchey, but a lot if the Sellswords/ knights/ lords are a bit douchey too. I don't think he's so bad. He brags about banging one of the hottest chicks in the world, who wouldn't though? He's always been there when she's needed him and supports her a lot. I think she could do worse.

Now if he does end up betraying her, I'll basically want him to be dragon chow.

Daario is going to make a great King Consort for Westeros. I can't wait!

He could be a good role model for kids.

Now they don't want to be knights anymore, but blue haired sellswords that look at life with mock and enjoy all they get.

Ya, I don't really mind him. He's a bit douchey, but a lot if the Sellswords/ knights/ lords are a bit douchey too. I don't think he's so bad. He brags about banging one of the hottest chicks in the world, who wouldn't though? He's always been there when she's needed him and supports her a lot. I think she could do worse.

Now if he does end up betraying her, I'll basically want him to be dragon chow.

I honestly don't think he will betray her. Of course, he might be the dead hostage.

I honestly don't think he will betray her. Of course, he might be the dead hostage.

And imagine Dany's wrath then :devil:

Every Yunkai slaver, master, general, and likely soldier will burn! :devil:

*just so we're clear, I fully support this reaction in the event of Daario's death while a hostage.

On the subject of Dany's King Consort, what are the chances of Dany taking Euron or Victarion up on his offer of marriage? I think Euron would be a perfect match for her path of villainy.

For the path of villainy, yes Euron is a fantastic choice. Vic is too dumb to be good for anything long term.

Archived