Drogon

Envie

Spoilers from the book following

Wouldn't that be contained in a certain book someone is carrying towards Meereen by the end of DwD?

Bingo. Waiting so so impatiently for this plot line to move forward. Have been anticipating it maybe more than other plot lines that are equally mysterious.

Don't get too attached to Drogon, he gets flayed alive by the Boltons and his skin turned into a suit of armor for Ramsay, probably by the end of this season, but maybe not until next season.

I wonder which would be faster on the draw ... filet knife or Dracarys? No, I think I just answered that question. The fileted man sigel could also be the pink-face-melted-off-man too. ;)

Bingo. Waiting so so impatiently for this plot line to move forward. Have been anticipating it maybe more than other plot lines that are equally mysterious.

That could be two people. Tyrion, tho he only has the clothes on his back. Still he seems to remember what he has read.

It could two people Tyrion and mysterious Marwyn... who's intentions we don't know.

Sure hope he turns up in Winter, cause George sure left his story hanging in the air.

Also because of a certain FM in Oldtown for some reason also yet revealed by GRRM.

Archived