Drogon

Envie

Whenever they show Dany with her dragons,it seems like she is always interacting more with drogon. Also,when she was going to sell him to the masters',his cries were pathetic...so I think there is some hint to her bond she has with Drogon.

I saw a funny post on some random unsullied thread about this. 'Dany, don't let him get away with that! Smack his nose with a rolled-up newspaper, while repeating no, no, no, in a stern voice! If he still continues to misbehave, bring out the squirt bottle!' Too funny, train those adolescent, disobedient pets, or else you'll have bigger problems down the line. Too true. Arf, arf.

Except she would have to be saying it in Valyrian.

The Show!Direwolves were given names. It surprises me they haven't emphasised the names of the dragons and shown the closer relationship Dany has with the 'biggest one'.

It's kind of getting weird.

Bryan Cogman , kinda , intimated they would get their names this year.

He says, maybe it is in the scripts, they have the same names as in the books.

Which I believe , we will have to see this season.

There was a hilarious moment with the group of people I watched this with when Jorah entered stage right.

Jorah: They're dragons Khaleesi, they cannot be tamed, even by their mother.

Everyone in the living room: STFU Jorah.

I know the exact segment you are talking about, I was thinking the same thing as everyone in your living room. It was actually clipped on an app I use! I love Khaleesi, she is one of my favourite characters in the show, I have a soft spot for her.

http://connectv.com/vs/17285/calisi-can-do-anything/

Obviously Dany needs to crank out some discipline, but really, I had a German shepherd who'd defend me and my sister to the death...unless you got near her food when she was eating. Then you'd get her snapping and snarling and everything besides biting. Don't mess with animals when they're feeding! Not to mention a warmblood gelding at my stables who would start lipping/nibbling your forehead if you tried to get a halter on him when he was enjoying his damn hay.

Kelly C can do as she likes!

hey, cats are secretly trying to kill us. It is known.

(not really, they're smart animals, they know their cat physics: they can land on their feet. Then why, oh why, they think it's funny to jump out of nothing in front of your feet in the middle of the night? What's wrong with them???)

Kelly C can do as she likes!

hey, cats are secretly trying to kill us. It is known.

(not really, they're smart animals, they know their cat physics: they can land on their feet. Then why, oh why, they think it's funny to jump out of nothing in front of your feet in the middle of the night? What's wrong with them???)

Yeah, yeah, you can dither cats, cats. But your earlier post about the wedding between you and Oberyn? (MY guy?) We're talking Trial by Combat here, girl. He's mine. I'm channeling Drogon, you feel me?

That scene made me think of ADWD. Now he is snapping at her for messing with his food but at the end of ADWD he'll be sharing a meal with her and not have a problem

Weren't the dragons eating wrong? They're supposed to char their food, right? That's why they had problems getting them to feed when they were little. None of the dragons bothered to char that sheep they were fighting over.

Archived