Someone claims to know how the story ends?

This looks like a prank D&D would pull on their staff to see who would leak it and how people would react. Also, Sansa and Tyrion are married and her ruling WInterfell and him being the Hand sounds like some fan wish list. Speaking of wish lists:

1. I'd prefer Roose to be killed by a Stark, but Stannis will do.

2. Theon has to live after all the crap he survived.

3. Jon resurrected from a funeral pyre sounds awesome. I would like this to happen, but a backlash would be Mel, turned into a Jon's groupie.

4. Dany has to die and sacrifice herself for greater good.

5. Tyrion should not survive kinslaying.

6. Dragons should fly back to old Valyria or what's left of it, find their kin and live happily ever after under volcanos.

7. LF is behind pretty much everything. We know that. Varys should kill him. Slowly.

8. White walkers should be neutralised by dragon fire on a massive scale. Like the battle of Kursk.

9. Freys should be killed by everyone who meets them. Except from Jaime's aunt. She's awesome. She should become the Lady of the Twins.

10. Jaime will kill Cersei, it is known.

11. Tommen, Aegon, Shmaegon, who cares. They may marry and live happily ever after and buy more kittens and sweets.

12. Arya should move into her direwolf and kill at will.

13. Syrio Forel is dead.

14. Rickon rules Winterfell.

15. Sansa and ??? are queen and king.

16. Jaime and Brienne are lords of Casterly Rock and have so many children it's distasteful.

17. Bran lives and talks to everyone through trees, gives wise advices. Westerosi agony aunt.

18. CotF get their forests back.

19. Renly who?

20. Ramsey should be eaten alive by all animals in the forest.

The other reason why this is obviously fake is that there is no mention of Hodor.

This looks like a prank D&D would pull on his staff to see who would leak it and how people would react. Also, Sansa and Tyrion are married and her ruling WInterfell and him being the Hand sounds like some fan wish list. Speaking of wish lists:

3. Jon resurrected from a funeral pyre sounds awesome. I would like this to happen, but a backlash would be Mel, turned into a Jon's groupie.

6. Dragons should fly back to old Valyria or what's left of it, find their kin and live happily ever after under volcanos.

7. LF is behind pretty much everything. We know that. Varys should kill him. Slowly.

8. White walkers should be naturalised by dragon fire on a massive scale. Like the battle of Kursk.

9. Freys should be killed by everyone who meets them. Except from Jaime's aunt. She's awesome. She should become the Lady of the Twins.

11. Tommen, Aegon, Shmaegon, who cares. They may marry and live happily ever after and buy more kittens and sweets.

13. Syrio Forel is dead.

16. Jaime and Brienne are lords of Casterly Rock and have so many children it's distasteful.

17. Bran lives and talks to everyone through trees, gives wise advices. Westerosi agony aunt.

19. Renly who?

The other reason why this is obviously fake is that there is no mention of Hodor.

That doesn't make sense

If Jaime killed Cersei, wouldn't that be kinslaying?

Why do you think Tyrion shouldn't survive kinslaying, but it's okay for Jaime to survive kinslaying?

This looks like a prank D&D would pull on their staff to see who would leak it and how people would react. Also, Sansa and Tyrion are married and her ruling WInterfell and him being the Hand sounds like some fan wish list. Speaking of wish lists:

8. White walkers should be neutralised by dragon fire on a massive scale. Like the battle of Kursk.

13. Syrio Forel is dead.

19. Renly who?

Rickon who?

That doesn't make sense

If Jaime killed Cersei, wouldn't that be kinslaying?

Why do you think Tyrion shouldn't survive kinslaying, but it's okay for Jaime to survive kinslaying?

I said it's a wish list, not a serious prediction. Jaime killing Cersei would be twinslaying, so a part of him dies with her, he is free of his evil alter ego and can finally become a true knight worthy of a true knightess. I love Jaime. I cannot kill him on my wish list. Have you seen my surname? Two dead Lannisters by my wish list is quite enough of kinslaying on my part. I want to keep my hands intact.

No patience couldn't read the responses sorry I am sure this has been disavowed as a fake.

Let's start with major errors

First up is Jon Snow. They burn him (apperently not realizing he is still alive?), and then he rises up from the flames, and displaying his true Targ colors, remains unburnt! Well you know, except for his right hand....which has already been burned pretty severely.

To our second major violation: House Stark will be better than ever!! Even the series ends a couple centuries after the current year it is still doubtful. House Stark used to be the kings of the north with fabled legends who performed great feats. At very best you have Rickon the Rebuilder King in the North.... I think House Stark will be rebuilt, but to be better than ever? That's a shoeprint that Just can't be filled at this point.

Third to appear (and this most likely won't be well received) are the erradicated Frey's. No doubt their meteoric rise in the world will fall just as fast, but Cat killing them all would be like exterminating cockroaches

Edit: whoops I'll finish in a sec (that's what he said)

.....cockroaches by going around an apartment stomping on them. It doesn't matter how many you kill they keep coming. Think of the statement Cat made about Walder Frey beimg able to build an army from his breeches. They are apart of a large number of houses on multiple sides of the war. To kill them all, you would need to kill a huge portion of westeros (huge still being a small percentage, but large enough to resemble the death toll of a small war)

Now onto some more minor issues....

The dragons will be set free. Well two of the three currently existing are free and it's not working out to well. Wild dragons are not a good idea and I am pretty sure readers of the books can see why. Even viewers of the TV series should see the writing on the wall in the new season. There is a reason the Targs built a dome to house their dragons in. It was a place to breed sure, but more importantly it kept them free terrozing the public. Drogon was what, one when he killed his first human?

Syrio Forel is alive and well. If Syrio is alive (highly improbable) he is not Syrio. Cop out, I know, but even if Syrio was a FM, Syrio will never return. Syrio is dead.

Bran will become obsessed with Summer. Thought about listing this as a major, but the major's were just a bit more obvious. Bran is no longer warging into Summer nearly as much as he used to. Throughout the entire trip North, this could have been seen as an issue, one that Jojen pointed out often. Now that he is with BR, this doesn't seem to be an issue. Now from the books, it seems clear that his body will suffer a "death" of sorts. He seems destined to take BR's place as the new greenseer. This would give him a 1000 wargs. He would seemingly retain individuality, but would be a stationary weirwood. (Off topic: since there seemed to be multiple greenseers in the past, did they all live beneath weirwoods? As in did all weirwoods at some point house a greenseer?)

Now to the plausible stuff

Stannis killing the Boltons. Sure I guess. Not really even a longshot if you buy into the theory that Stannis was the one who sent the letter in the Bastard's name.

Jaime will kill Cersei. He doesn't wish to kill her now, but he has only suspected her unfaithfulness till now....to know it's true.... It will be a race between him and Tyrion I suppose.

The White Walkers are neutral. I mean they seem like they are just slaughtering everything cause why not? And neutral to what that seems vague. But GRRM has stated that we find out more about them in WoW and that they are misunderstood so I'll bite.

LF's influence. His deviousness has been slowly released since aGoT, so it's not to absurd we haven't heard the half of it. Pretty much everything seems to be overkill as he seems to have no hand in Essos, nor knowledge of what's happening beyond the wall. That being said, I am sure since Sansa is privy to a lot of classified information, there is much more that has remained private. Pretty much everything is pretty unrealistic unless pertaining to KL politics. But then who knows. I was completely thrown to figure out how much he has been responsible for and also his perceived knowledge of the " War of the three Queens".

The CotF. Well yeah. I would put in a category of things in that are most likely to happen but this is the only one. A race believed dead (except by Old Nan you silly old prophetess) is still around and Bran (one of the major POV's) finds them. I think there is a part for them to play that's larger than taking care of Bran.

To the rest of the points ( didnt bother giving "Manace" a review (yeah I know it's just an "a" lol)), they are speculative and really don't have a lot of context. To the OP. If this is a true context for your post, no way that anyone besides high ranking HBO producers are privy to it (also there is most definitely a clause that a living GRRM can change any and all of these facts at any time). They most definitely are, as I am sure HBO, like others of us, are concerned GRRM may not finish aSoIaF. I sincerely hope he does because an ending by someone else would seem counterfeit. Sorry for brash words, but the continuity errors were screaming more loudly than the other voices in my head. Cheers!

Archived