Someone claims to know how the story ends?

well other than this being clearly not true.

Am I alone in thinking it was saying Sansa will eat LF not Cat? I figuired that was implying that she will indeed eventually warg some creature and eat LF. Gosh wouldn't that be nice. He'd die pretty slowly if say she used a bird of prey and just tore strips off of him whenever she got a bit peckish...

Am I alone in thinking it was saying Sansa will eat LF not Cat? I figuired that was implying that she will indeed eventually warg some creature and eat LF. Gosh wouldn't that be nice. He'd die pretty slowly if say she used a bird of prey and just tore strips off of him whenever she got a bit peckish...

That'd go against Sansa's character. Personally, I'd prefer LF to be killed by Varys. He would know how to torture him long and hard. Quick death is not appropriate.

How about warging that famous giant falcon. It would be an appropriate death for him.

I really do think Sansa will be the one. I tend to think she'll take/have his head taken off and just mount it on a spike. But the idea of her warging as Queen Sansa Stark's just said the giant Arryn Falcon and slowly tearing bits off him off is hilarious. :lmao:

I don't get why it would be out of character for Sansa. As compassionate and merciful she can be Sansa is very much capable of killing someone. She will especially be in killing mode once she hears about what Littlefinger did to her best friend or his involvement in Ned's downfall.

A mad rage seized hold of her. She picked up a broken branch and smashed the torn doll’s head down on top of it, then pushed it down atop the shattered gatehouse of her snow castle. The servants looked aghast, but when Littlefinger saw what she’d done he laughed. “If the tales be true, that’s not the first giant to end up with his head on Winterfell’s walls.”

This is from Sansa's last chapter in aSoS.

Littlefinger's former sigil was a titan, right?

Could be a possible foreshadowing.

Archived