Did anyone else find themselves rooting for the Greens by the end ( huge tPatQ spoilers)

Ravenkingsamurai

Laehaerys was never the head but he was what would hurt the head.

If you believe that only the hands count then Daemon did nothing, Blood and Cheese did.

Then kill Aemond.

I believe in not killing little boys and going after the person that actually did it. If want to revenge go after Aemond, if want to hurt the greens go after Aegon, but he killed a little boy and forced his mother to watch, he is no hero he is a monster like Aemond.

I did support the greens since Baratheons did as well. Baratheons is where my loyalty at.

Borros Baratheon is next best thing to a guest right breaker and killer of envoys. Small wonder you like him as much as the kinslayer Stannis.

Then kill Aemond.

I believe in not killing little boys and going after the person that actually did it. If want to revenge go after Aemond, if want to hurt the greens go after Aegon, but he killed a little boy and forced his mother to watch, he is no hero he is a monster like Aemond.

It's like saying then kill Blood and Cheese. No, when someone kills your child you have to do the same if you want revenge, killing him is not revenge. Frankly, I don't realy care about Helaena, she knew her father's wishes and will and commit high treason and insulted her father's memory. Everything that happened to her was her own mistake.

Borros Baratheon is next best thing to a guest right breaker and killer of envoys. Small wonder you like him as much as the kinslayer Stannis.

Cheers for info man i had no idea about it. :bang:

But hey at least my favourite character is not a wife beater, rapist, pillager, dumb brute and doesn't have many wonderful qualities which Victarion has. :)

You forget that Rhaenys was half Baratheon and Boremund was with Rhaenys' side when Borros only went to the Green's side to *get rid* of his daughters.

True that.

It's like saying then kill Blood and Cheese. No, when someone kills your child you have to do the same if you want revenge, killing him is not revenge. Frankly, I don't realy care about Helaena, she knew her father's wishes and will and commit high treason and insulted her father's memory. Everything that happened to her was her own mistake.

Aegon did not kill his kids and eye for an eye bullsh*t doesn't work because it was Aemond. Tell what she to do? What did she or her children warrant her child to die in front of her? Nothing, Daemon is a monster who deserved to burn with Aemond and Tywin.

Aegon did not kill his kids and eye for an eye bullsh*t doesn't work because it was Aemond. Tell what she to do? What did she or her children warrant her child to die in front of her? Nothing, Daemon is a monster who deserved to burn with Aemond and Tywin.

Aemond did what he did under Aegon's name so technically Aegon/Hellicent is to blame, if you believe that Daemon is to blame and not only Blood&Cheece, also Daemon said it perfectly clear "an eye for any eye a son for a son" you may not believe in revenge but I do. That doesn't make me right and you wrong or the opposite. Daemon for me was yes a cruel person but an epic person.

Aemond did what he did under Aegon's name so technically Aegon/Hellicent is to blame, if you believe that Daemon is to blame and not only Blood&Cheece, also Daemon said it perfectly clear "an eye for any eye a son for a son" you may not believe in revenge but I do. That doesn't make me right and you wrong or the opposite. Daemon for me was yes a cruel person but an epic person.

No he didn't he was told not to not to do that sh*t. Daemon ordered those bastards to do that, just like Tywin ordered Gregor and Lorch. It isn't revenge but murder of an innocent, Daemon only deeds in that book was killing his nephews.

But hey at least my favourite character is not a wife beater, rapist, pillager, dumb brute and doesn't have many wonderful qualities which Victarion has. :)

But still, though sorely tempted, Victarion could not kill Euron because of the taboo of kinslaying. :cool4:

He did it in his name, not on his orders or with his approval. Aemond was sent their first, they hardly knew Lucerys was gonna be there. BOTH sides wanted to continue negotiating for at least a while longer. And we don't rightly know how his camp reacted to his actions but he is the rider of Vhagar and they were going to war, can't really afford to do more then send Aemond to his room for the evening.

No he didn't he was told not to not to do that sh*t. Daemon ordered those bastards to do that, just like Tywin ordered Gregor and Lorch. It isn't revenge but murder of an innocent, Daemon only deeds in that book was killing his nephews.

Aemond was Aegon's convoy meaning that he acted under his command so Aegon is to blame.

Revenge is revenge and what Daemon did was exactly that; revenge not justice revenge.

He did it in his name, not on his orders or with his approval. Aemond was sent their first, they hardly knew Lucerys was gonna be there. BOTH sides wanted to continue negotiating for at least a while longer. And we don't rightly know how his camp reacted to his actions but he is the rider of Vhagar and they were going to war, can't really afford to do more then send Aemond to his room for the evening.

Do we know that Aegon said him not to harm or not to fight like Rhaenyra did? Killing Aemond wasn't revenge and some times, at least from my point of view, revenge is much sweeter than justice, making someone to feel your pain is much better than making someone pay for what (s)he had done.

Aemond was Aegon's convoy meaning that he acted under his command so Aegon is to blame.

Revenge is revenge and what Daemon did was exactly that; revenge not justice revenge.

And Aegon not to do what he did.

Revenge is cold murder and makes him no worse then Aemond, Aegon did not order Aemond to kill, but to talk, unlike Daemon who ordered his own nephew's death.

And Aegon not to do what he did.

Revenge is cold murder and makes him no worse then Aemond, Aegon did not order Aemond to kill, but to talk, unlike Daemon who ordered his own nephew's death.

We don't know what Aegon told Aemond but seing how Helicent walked all over him she could have easily told to kill anyone from the Black team. When someone kills your stepson his nephew/son is a fair game when it comes to revenge.

We don't know what Aegon told Aemond but seing how Helicent walked all over him she could have easily told to kill anyone from the Black team. When someone kills your stepson his nephew/son is a fair game when it comes to revenge.

They told him to talk to Borrus, nothing more.

No, not really, seeing how the child was his nephew.

They told him to talk to Borrus, nothing more.

No, not really, seeing how the child was his nephew.

We don't know what they told him and seeing how Hellicent was I could easily seeing that happening.

So? Nephew or not means nothing, he had to pay for his stepson's life (again when it comes to revenge not justice).

We don't know what they told him and seeing how Hellicent was I could easily seeing that happening.

So? Nephew or not means nothing, he had to pay for his stepson's life (again when it comes to revenge not justice).

We have them giving Aemond his orders.

Aemond had to pay, be it he did it. This rule of revenge doesn't any less horrid then Daemon.

Not really, Balon forced him not to. Victarion is just a brute, give him few drinks and he wouldn't give two shits about taboo's.

After taking the Shields and banging the Dusky Woman, he talked about regicide and kinslaying. And while talking to Euron, he reflected how easily he could drive his fist into the smiling mouth of Euron. Balon was long dead and he still didnot do it.

We have them giving Aemond his orders.

Aemond had to pay, be it he did it. This rule of revenge doesn't any less horrid then Daemon.

We also haven't seen Hellicent killing Viserys but from what we have seen it's not crazy to think that she did.

Aemond paying was not revenge so it would mean nothing. When someone in a war like this kills someone's child and then dies is like so what? when the same thing (the death of a beloved person) is something that really hurts. My point is that for you Daemon was a monster for wanting revenge, for me is that Daemon was ok because it was revenge.

So, JQC? You have a problem with Dany slaughtering slavers, but not with Daemon having children killed, for purely out if spite? Seems weird to me. :P

When Dany will have any blood relationship with the slaves, any reason to be there or simply consistent then it will be the same.

Archived