[BOOK SPOILERS] What your non-reader friends/family thought and their predictions

He also was pleased with himself for predicting that Bran would warg Hodor. But, he was disappointed that Bran/Hodor killed Locke because he was hoping Jaime would eventually get revenge.

You should point out the fact that he was killed by Hodor, warged by Bran, who likely never would have discovered the ability if not for Jaime's actions in the beginning. That's a neat little connection pointed out earlier that I thought was cool. His revenge was already set in motion. :)

I watched it with my friend James who, at first, was confused by the Jon Arynn reveal but it took little explanation for him to figure it out.
Hound and Arya scenes seem to always be a favourite of show-only watchers. He was a big fan of the Crasters' scene but was disappointed with the lack of Boltons and Reek after so long!

I watched it with my friend James who, at first, was confused by the Jon Arynn reveal but it took little explanation for him to figure it out.

Hound and Arya scenes seem to always be a favourite of show-only watchers. He was a big fan of the Crasters' scene but was disappointed with the lack of Boltons and Reek after so long!

He doesn't have to wait long! Funny how everyone was hating on the scenes last season, but now that they've not appeared for some time, people are actually craving for more Theon & Ramsay.

My non reader friends think Ramsay is a cowardly fool. Despite what he's done so far on the show... I try to explain to them that in the books he's a worse monster than Joffrey, but they don't believe it (rather, they haven't quite seen it yet).

I try to explain to them, that he flayed Theon, broke his spirit, let his dogs kill people in playful hunts... But they just don't think he's on the same level as Joffrey. They also think that he might be mentally stunted like Robin, that's why he enjoyed the dogs scene, the same way Robin enjoys throwing people out the moon door.

How can I explain to them, without spoiling the books, that Ramsay is infinitely more evil than Joffrey???

Well explain to them that Joffrey is the one who's a coward actually. He always had others do his dirty work, except in the case of Rose. Ramsay flayed Theon with his own hands, among many other things. Now I remembered how much I enjoyed Ramsay completely owning Theon at Winterfell, that was great. :D

Archived