ASOIAF Guessing Game XII - Favorite Dynamic Duo - FINAL RESULT

Turinqui-Calima

I'm going out to watch the NY Rangers game tonight which means I will be in no condition to do math once I get home. Therefore, if you didn't send a list yet - Congratulations, you have another day!

Go Rangers!

((Bruins fan here. Not bitter towards Montreal. Just disgruntled the Bruins aren't there.))

I'm going out to watch the NY Rangers game tonight which means I will be in no condition to do math once I get home. Therefore, if you didn't send a list yet - Congratulations, you have another day!

I'm a Flyers fan but I was definitely happy when you guys ousted the Pens.

Let the game begin!

I have received a total of 17 lists listing an impressive 117 different dynamic duos. One character seem to get around a lot as s/he made it into 11 different pairings... :cool4:

It is awesome to know which dynamic duo made it to number 1, but first let's take care of number 25 to 2. Here are the ones that just missed out on a top 20 position.

Honorable Mentions:

25. Sam and Gilly

These sailing enthusiast make an awkward but endearing couple.

They were mentioned in 5 out of 17 lists, with a grand total of 40 points.

(tie) 23. Arya and Jaqen

Who doesn't love a good assassination? :ninja:

Arya and Jaqen made it into 4 lists for a total of 42 points.

(tie) 23. Shireen and Patchface

Is it creepy? Is it heartwarming? Perhaps it is a combination of both that propelled Shireen and Patchface to a spot in our top 25.

They were in 4 lists and also had a grand total of 42 points.

22. Tyrion and Jaime

It's nice to see some regular brotherly love in a family were many hate and some love too much.

Tyrion and Jaime were in 5 of your lists with a total of 44 points.

21. Dany and Drogon

Dragons are totally badass and this dragon/rider combo were in 5 lists with a total of 47 points.

------------------------------

And now, for some good old-fashioned guessing. Unfortunately for you guys we start with a tie. :thumbsup:

Hint for #20 and #19 (tie): Have all been in Winterfell at some point during the 5 books

Guessing will end on Tuesday, May 27th at 6.00pm EST

Good luck with that... :leaving:

To clarify. All four members of # 20 and 19 have been at Winterfell at some point during the 5 books. But not the whole time.

ETA: And it doesn't bode well for me that my #3 has already been played.

:yikes:

To clarify. All four members of # 20 and 19 have been at Winterfell at some point during the 5 books. But not the whole time.

ETA: And it doesn't bode well for me that my #3 has already been played.

:yikes:

Yup. Changed my wording so it's clear to everyone. :)

------------------------------

And now, for some good old-fashioned guessing. Unfortunately for you guys we start with a tie. :thumbsup:

Hint for #20 and #19 (tie): Have all been in Winterfell at some point during the 5 books

Good luck with that... :leaving:

When are these due?

Archived