ASOIAF Guessing Game XII - Favorite Dynamic Duo - FINAL RESULT

Turinqui-Calima

#2 Davos and Stannis

#1 Jaime and Brienne

FINAL RESULT

Kyoshi - 0

Let me know if I made any stupid mistakes.

I'm a bit rusty on the rules so maybe you didn't make a mistake. But I don't understand why I didn't get any points :crying:

Major houses:

Lannister

Stark

Greyjoy

Targaryen

Martell

Arryn

Tyrell

Tully

Frey

Minor Houses:

Clegane

Payne

Raynes (yeah, I know. We would have to discuss whether to put in extinct Houses or not.)

Tarbeck (see "Raynes")

etc. pp.

Either one works for me, Lyanna. Sigil is a little more concrete and a little less fan driven.

I am against personal sigils; I think only sigils belonging to House [blank].

I am not sure we need to limit which houses to use, but if some do, I'd suggest Royal, Great, Noble, and Exiled houses from this wiki page:

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Houses_of_Westeros

Either one works for me, Lyanna. Sigil is a little more concrete and a little less fan driven.

I am against personal sigils; I think only sigils belonging to House [blank].

I am not sure we need to limit which houses to use, but if some do, I'd suggest Royal, Great, Noble, and Exiled houses from this wiki page:

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Houses_of_Westeros

That's a good idea. Would every one be in agreement to using the houses Emmit suggested? If so I'll start the thread & everyone can begin making lists :)

The best are excluded:

not included: Lorch (manticore), Clegane (dogs), Reyne (lion), Swyft (rooster), Fossoways (apples), Webber (spider), Mountain clans (e.g. three buckets of clan Wull!), Marsh (frogs), Reed (lizard-lion), Glover (fist), Tallhart (sentinel trees), Baelish (giant), Seaworth (onion ship), Dalt (lemons), Santagar (spotted leopard), Toyne (winged heart), Connington (griffins), Dondarrion (lightning bolt), Whent (bats), Swann (swans), Darry (plowman), Blackfyre (black dragon), Velaryon (seahorse), and Kettleblack (a black kettle!)

:(

and no personal arms, either: no mockingbird for LF, no white dragon for BR, no black trout for the Blackfish, no winged fire-breathing stallion for Bittersteel

(note: the Citadel's Personal arms section does not list Euron's personal arms (red eye, crown, crows...)

:( :(

I think we should include all sigils. There are not that many known ones that we need to restrict it that much.

ETA: If someone is hosting I would suggest starting the new thread.

I will host unless someone else would like to because although I think I may have the hang of it I've never hosted this before & this was my first time playing.

If no one opts to host it here soon ill start the thread.

How long do they get to turn in their lists Turinqui?

Archived