ASOIAF Guessing Game XII - Favorite Dynamic Duo - FINAL RESULT

Turinqui-Calima

because they are so distasteful?

No! They have seen a lot together. I am just refusing to do the right thing for the spirit of contradicting everybodyt :ninja:

EDIT: My second "smart" guess would be Tyrion and Sansa, by the way. But I must resist being smart :ninja:

Ramsay Blow changed his post and to one list and one gamble, so since list are not allowed in ties I PMd him and hope he'll correct it. I.e. deadline is extended to 9.30pm whenever the Rangers game is over.

Changed...Sorry. I was wondering why everyone was gambling.

Round 20/19 Result (tie):

#19 - Jojen and Meera

50 points

In 6 of 17 lists

Supplying Bran with a steady diet of frogs and wisdom, Jojen and Meera have been essential to the Stark boy's story. On their journey North they have proven to have one of the best sibling relationships in the 7 kingdoms. No wonder Meera is crying...

# 19 - Robb and Grey Wind

50 points

In 5 or 17 lists

Brave and head-strong Robb was a good king, but without Grey Wind by his side he wouldn't have been half as bad-ass. Foolishly separated on their final tragic night, at least they stuck together after death.

~~~

I am very sorry for starting with such a hard clue (or am I? :P ), but we did have some people grab some points! Congratulations to El Capitan, Night's Queen and The Wolf Lord's Daughter, who are all obviously witches. Sadly no one got that perfect ten so we have a three-way tie for the lead.

Current Score:

El Capitan - 5

Night's Queen - 5

Wolf Lord's Daughter - 5

A Free Shadow - 0

Batbob45 - 0

Bori - 0

Castellan - 0

Emmit - 0

Evermind - 0

Honeyed Chicken - 0

JQC - 0

King Gendry - 0

Koba - 0

Kungsmurfen - 0

Lady Meera Reed - 0

Lady Qat - 0

lil ghost - 0

Lord Lyman - 0

Ramsay Blow - 0

~~~

And now for a regular round - gamble or post a list of 3, please:

Hint for #18: Both are dead at the end of Dance

Guessing will end on Thursday, May 29th at 7.00pm EST

Edit #3 - Wow, my writing is off tonight. I blame the Rangers for that.

Archived