The Cast - [Book + Episode Spoilers]

Doesnt an anagram use the same letters to form a different phrase or word? Those are totally different letters so that doesnt make sense.

nosy rattlehead ---> lady stoneheart

By a poster named LH(lena headey's bday) with a profile pic that was a selfie.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Until that redditor finds proof, Stoneheart is in.

If not… D&D want to play a game??

Don't get your hopes up on Stoneheart tonight guys. Just watch the episode and be very pleasantly surprised if she's in (which she isn't)

I've came to accept this. Well, time to smoke a bowl, and get ready.

That's what I was thinking. In 25 minutes he'll just post "oh well can't get it to work, you'll just have to see the episode for yourselves".

Yeah, especially since the episode is about to start in not that long. Fingers crossed that it's some kind of "positive" trick that's trying to make people super surprised and happy (since their post history isn't that of a nasty troll). Ah well.

Please tell me this reddit guy is a troll or just lying about no LS so it will be a surprise!

I don't think I can handle the disappointment of no LS, even if the episode is amazing. NO LS = RUINED! I don't care how unfair that is, the missed opportunity would just be unbearable.

Well just look at the math... his 'screen shot' shows the episode to be 65:37 (1:05:37) -- isn't the episode confirmed to be 1:16?

I seriously doubt it's legit and if it is? Doesn't change my life one little bit :-)

Archived