The Cast - [Book + Episode Spoilers]

Well, if he can do it and now people know, then surely other Canadians will follow suit. I won't myself but others in my lovely homeland might.

I just watch it on HBO Canada and I'm waiting to watch it when it airs with my family.

Not sure how many would know about it. Reddit mods deleted that thread from the public listing (fearing the spread of spoilers I imagine). You can access the thread directly when linked, but you can't get to it from reddit.com/r/gameofthrones. I went to the new threads tab, and it's not there.

Plus not everyone has Bell satellite up there. I would imagine it's limited to their subscribers.

Sounds like an extreme boyfriend :P

I do that all the time.

He also won't watch next season/s because of entire ''they're showing us WoW things'' until WoW gets out. Don't know how our relationship will work next year...

In any case - waiting your GF to watch GoT...we feel like he betrayed us all :lol:

He also won't watch next season/s because of entire ''they're showing us WoW things'' until WoW gets out. Don't know how our relationship will work next year...

In any case - waiting your GF to watch GoT...we feel like he betrayed us all :lol:

Fetch me a block, this coward must die

Just reread chapter 13 of ADWD. Man, that'll be something. Wights, potentially WWs, and COTF and Bloodraven. Man, oh man. Full on fantasy stuff really and potentially a great action scene leading into an even better reveal. "You will fly". The rest of the episode has been adequately hyped but remember everybody, we're getting this tomorrow too!

Good point. The BR scene has been overlooked a bit amidst the wall and Tyrion scenes. I'm really looking forward to see how BR looks and I'm crossing my fingers that they'll keep the "You will never walk again Bran, but you will fly" line in. I wonder if Bran's arc will end with meeting BR or if they will go further with it.

Archived