The Cast - [Book + Episode Spoilers]

Perhaps the actual episode is 66 minutes not including the recap, the trailer for the Leftovers they'll definitely start the hour with, etc. I don't know if when they've given episode lengths in the past, they've included the recap or the fact that they've been starting the show late in recent weeks.

Naw, he always says we should discuss not on his site. Mostly because of the spoilers.

Fair enough, that makes a lot of sense, I interpreted it as "go and react to this EPIC NEWS elsewhere" but I think you're correct.

Are you all talking about the supposed LSH screencap that's just a photoshop of a pic from Michelle Fairley in 24?

Next you say my avatar is photoshopped.

Which it isn't.

Spoiler
I used "paint" :(

Why are all the threads closed? Good grief. Anyways. I'm having a hard time believing all this hype is for Tyrion/Tywin, chaining the dragons, or even LS (if she appears). None of that makes me anticipate season 5; none of that is 'hopeful'; none of that is even a "plot twist". So, I'm thinking, what if we get something that NO ONE is expecting (not even book readers)? I want to lean towards that theory because all of these other events don't justify the hype, in my mind.

Hang on, so this 116 minutes episode is real or BS? Not that I won't be happy with 66, but man, having 50 extra minutes would surely make my life better.

What do we know? :/

It is on grrm's offical blog.

Of course not Metopheles, your avatar is a set photo called "when Stephen met Emilia".

Hodor H'ghar, could you PM it to me? I could confirm whether it was the one I'd seen on imdb that was disproved.

There ya go.

Why are all the threads closed? Good grief. Anyways. I'm having a hard time believing all this hype is for Tyrion/Tywin, chaining the dragons, or even LS (if she appears). None of that makes me anticipate season 5; none of that is 'hopeful'; none of that is even a "plot twist". So, I'm thinking, what if we get something that NO ONE is expecting (not even book readers)? I want to lean towards that theory because all of these other events don't justify the hype, in my mind.

Ty/Ty and LS are major plot twists. And the chaining may be fantastic to watch.

I'm thinking GRRM meant to write 1 hr and 16 minutes, rather than 116. That would make sense, at least where I'm at, GoT doesn't start exactly at 9pm, first they blather through teases from other HBO programs for a few minutes, and then do the same thing afterward. So, 66 minutes for the actual episode, plus 5 minutes before and 5 minutes after for other-program blathers. Adds up to 76 minutes OR 1 hr and 16 minutes, not 116.

Hang on, so this 116 minutes episode is real or BS? Not that I won't be happy with 66, but man, having 50 extra minutes would surely make my life better.

We're not sure, TV guides say 66-76 minutes, GRRMs blog says 116, I keep refreshing to see if he's changed it, but nope its still there...

I'm thinking GRRM meant to write 1 hr and 16 minutes, rather than 116. That would make sense, at least where I'm at, GoT doesn't start exactly at 9pm, first they blather through teases from other HBO programs for a few minutes, and then do the same thing afterward. So, 66 minutes for the actual episode, plus 10 minutes before and after for other-show blathers.

OH YEAH that could be right, cos 1 hour 16 minutes is 76, which goes with a lot of listings, I think you could be right (though I secretly hope not)

Archived