The Cast - [Book + Episode Spoilers]

I was at work once, and welcomed a customer that had a booking, he was about my age. I asked him for his name and he said, "Bolton". I then said "the laws of hospitality won't protect you here". He looked at me puzzled, and I considered psycotherapy.

Ok, we should really try to get back IT :D

I was at work once, and welcomed a customer that had a booking, he was about my age. I asked him for his name and he said, "Bolton". I then said "the laws of hospitality won't protect you here". He looked at me puzzled, and I considered psycotherapy.

Ok, we should really try to get back OT :D

LOL - at my old job, the president of the company had an assistant with the name Elia. So, every time she sent out one of those corporate emails to the whole company on his behalf, i'm mentally going "EELLLIAAA!!"

:laugh:

*Charles Dance Appreciation Post*

We definitely need an appreciation thread for him after this episode. I'm sure he will nail his death scene. He sure is going out with a bang...well, splat to be precise.

My two biggest grotesque want to sees of the episode are Tywin actually shitting and Lady Stoneheart actually looking like a corpse. I almost feel bad for wanting to see this yuckiness.

I can't do a live stream because I have a 10 hours shift in a restaurant tomorrow, and I am not ready to be fired/dumped for not being mentally sane just yet. But I HAVE TO KNOW, OH GOD.

I am though fairly sure that she'll be in and tomorrow we'll be here smiling and waving and pretending that we didn't freak out more than necessary.

You'll be like me! At work, but won't be able to concentrate because all I will think about is "Can't wait to see the finale when I get home!" :P

Since when has 'no book material' been an issue? Seriously? They've managed to create plenty of entirely fresh scenes in the show thus far.. No reason they couldn't do it again here. Rickon has a huge part to play later down the line. May as well re-introduce him now, especially since we'll probably get the Davos/Manderly deal next season. If it doesn't end up happening, it's definitely not because of the reasons you just stated.

The episode is just too packed for a Rickon/Osha appearance. They're currently unconnected to any of the other plot lines so there is no way to introduce them. There's no book material for them and there's no show material either. There's not really anything a 2/3 minute scene of them could achieve aside from reminding us they're still alive.

The episode is just too packed for a Rickon/Osha appearance. They're currently unconnected to any of the other plot lines so there is no way to introduce them. There's no book material for them and there's no show material either. There's not really anything a 2/3 minute scene of them could achieve aside from reminding us they're still alive.

You're right, but you're still gonna look like a big ass fool when Arianne casting is announced. Get rid of that sig, lol.

With all the talk about Joe Dempsie , it is Natalia Tena I miss the most.

She's been gone from the page longer that she has in the show!

If she shows up tonight I will be gob smacked.

Odd thing is Osha is the only character, that I know of, on the show that GRRM said he was influenced by, I guess I would say Natalia Tena.

He was writing expanded material for her, tho I supposed he had intended bring her back anyway.

I keep wondering if that's who Gendry runs into next season for a team up?

He knew Arya and Osha has her brother.

Very interesting.. I'd be in for that.

And I SECOND the love for Natalia. Such an excellent portrayal of a marginal type character. She plays a somewhat important role in the books, but I believe due to her performance on the show that her character is amplified.. And could very well play a more important role later on than originally intended if GRRM is that enamoured with her. If we get a little something tonight, it will likely be brief so no real reason why it couldn't be included...

Unless they have some sort of montage that shows a final glimpse of each of the Stark children following the reveal of Lady Stoneheart. The Children track from the soundtrack seems to have elements of a number of different variations on the Stark theme (I noted Arya and Bran, specifically), so perhaps...

But probably not. Then again, Natalia Tena tweeted something about the finale, which he hasn't done for any of the other episodes this season, so...

Not long now.

My thoughts exactly.

I'd love LS to be the final scene (didn't we all want that last year too?) but if it doesn't happen, I won't loose my sleep over it. They won't cut her, just postpone her introduction to the first episode next year. Rather than having a WTF final moment, it's more important for me that the show stays strong and that they do justice to Tyrion's and Bran's story and the events at the Wall. So if everything is perfect and they end it on Danny dancing and singing with Daario, I'm fine with it.

They honestly have the chance to make a defining episode for Game of Thrones and maybe television as a whole if they pull off this episode coherently. Tywin's end, Stannis saving the day, tCotF, the Hound's (supposed) end, and possibly LSH. Man, the possibilities.

I'm just not buying 'this episode is just too packed'. It really wasn't all that long ago they went they separated from Bran and Co... And I agree, they would only be showing us a glimpse of them.. We could probably guess they were still alive. BUT it will be showing us where they are and/or where they are heading. You may not be interested in seeing that, but I am.

And remember the casual viewers.. THINK OF THE CASUAL VIEWER!

They need to be reminded!

I'm just not buying 'this episode is just too packed'. It really wasn't all that long ago they went they separated from Bran and Co... And I agree, they would only be showing us a glimpse of them.. We could probably guess they were still alive. BUT it will be showing us where they are and/or where they are heading. You may not be interested in seeing that, but I am.

And remember the casual viewers.. THINK OF THE CASUAL VIEWER!

They need to be reminded!

Its really not. There were more storylines to tie up in season 2 and 3.

Oh yeah. I have an hour bus ride to work. I'm in the Episode 10 forum every Monday Morning. Thanks Sky1!

I know :crying: Seems there is a pre-show Thronecast and also a post-show Thronecast this week though. The one after the show has Ramsay's actor in it I think

Archived