So... GRRM's on Twitter

Moondancer

@atrandom: Are you following a #GRRM impersonator? We can officially announce that @GRRMspeaking is the real deal (though he won't be tweeting much)...

:)

Really? He said on his blog recently that he absolutely did not have twitter (due to people thinking he had made a certain joke i think). Is this a recent development?

Really? He said on his blog recently that he absolutely did not have twitter (due to people thinking he had made a certain joke i think). Is this a recent development?

He said many things though didn't he? :P

Yeah it is very recent, he made his first (and only) tweet just 5 hours ago.

@GRRMspeaking: I don't tweet all that much, please check out my live journal page. ;) #myfirstTweet

17.52 GMT +1

If his publishing house says so... :dunno:

:D I DO want him on Twitter. He'd be cool. (not as cool as Neil Gaiman who RTs religiously...)

Perhaps I should sign up to twitter :idea: ....(yes, my profile age is correct and I don't have Twitter :laugh: )

It's really useful.

If for no other reason, he should have verified Twitter account so there's no more mistake about who is or isn't GRRM. Even if he never actually tweets.

It takes time to get a verified Twitter account I think. They have to ask him many questions. He only made it today.

I suspect that they'll feed his website's news and appearance updates to the Twitter account eventually. Don't expect GRRM will get the tweeting bug. LJ's enough.

It's about time. I've been telling people for ages that GRRM's not on Twitter and don't get fooled by impersonators, but it should be a lot easier to convince people now that there is an official account.

George, whatever you do, don't read your Mentions...

@HBlackfyre: @GRRMspeaking please George, put a Blackfyre in the throne :)

@LoserBaby47: @GRRMspeaking @SerASOIAF don't kill John Snow ok?

:lol:

He follows the actors from the show... And Amanda Palmer. Not the forum though. :D

Archived