Diplomacy Sign-Ups!

Nox Irradiata

I'll take a chance with the shield isles. Being a first time player, I think it may give me a chance to understand the game better. as for color. a forest green perhaps?

I already have 4 people who want green - and I only recognize 2 shades of it. :D Can you pick a different one, please?

So, I've been kicking some ideas around and I think that in this game, I'll implement some special conditions on Wyl and the Prince's pass, aimed at making them strong defensive positions, as they should be. The conditions are:

1. All troops who belong to Dornish players (those whose capitals are in Dorne) suffer from 1-turn penalty when moving out (towards Nightsong or Blackhaven), but not when going back home.

2. All troops who belong to non-Dornish players (those whose capitals are outside Dorne) suffer from 1-turn penalty when moving in (towards Skyreach/Kingsgrave or Yronwood), but not on the way out of Dorne.

3. The player, who owns one of those territories, receives a defensive bonus: his/her army stationed there counts as double when defending the territory (so if the player has 2000 men stationed at Wyl, they count as 4000 if attacked).

If a player selects the Blood of the Rhoynar trait, no movement penalties apply to him/her.

Edit: Also, the final version of the rules will be posted at this time tomorrow.

Edit2: I'm counting Nox, Et Cetera and Pink Viper as having confirmed their color preferences (turns out Hot Pink is an actual color (#F660ab) - something I never would've guessed :D). Everybody else - I am waiting for your color request, as per this list.

Where we stand:

Region and colour selection is done for the following players:

1. Nox Irradiata (#9900ff)

2. Lord Lyman (#98AFC7)

3. Et Cetera the Mouse (#9F000F)

4. Pink Viper (#f660ab)

Players who have confirmed their regions, but still haven't selected/confirmed colour:

5. Bright Blue Eyes

6. 3rd eyes the charm

7. Skythe1

8. Moyo

9. Stannis Eats No Peaches

10. Valyrian Spoon

11. Reek Havoc

12. brAnthelAst

13. Sword of the Morning Wood

14. Batbob45 - still no PM convo opened

Players who haven't confirmed regions and colours:

15. Lord Syv Aldlark

16. Lord Flashheart

Waiting for second draw:

17. Leonardo - colour selected (#0000FF)

18. Captain Carrot (maybe)

Captain Carrot, if you really want to play, please open a new PM conversation with me, titled "Diplomacy - Captain Carrot". Also, make sure to select a color for your regions from here. - and then post the code in this thread.

The second draw will happen 22 hours from now (21:00 GMT, July 16th). That's how long Flashheart and Syvern have to come back to me about regions and colours. If I don't get a confirmation from them by then, Norcross will be entered into the draw. Nightsong will be kept for Syv until the House creation deadline. After that it will revert to blank.

This is how the map looks right now. The starting region sets that have been confirmed will not be entered into the second draw. The following regions will be entered:

1. Rainwood - vacant after first draw

2. Old Oak - vacant after first draw

3. Lemonwood - Leonardo applied for a second draw

4. Norcross - if Lord Flashheart doesn't show up to lock it by then.

The rules will be finalised and published by this time tomorrow.

The deadline for house creation is 24 hours after the second draw - 22:00 GMT on July 17th.

Archived