Jon and Ramsay

lyannaisalive

I dont know if this has been mentioned but its from AGOT during the kings feast with Jon and its a confrontation between Ghost and a bitch (female dog) over a piece of meat.

"The bitch growled low in her throat and moved closer. Ghost looked up silent and fixed the dog with those hot red eyes. The bitch snapped angrily an angry challenge. She was three times the size of the direwolf pup. Ghost did not move."

I know its a bit of a reach but I like the possible foreshadowing of the conflict between Jon and Ramsay. Jon (the direwolf) is greatly outnumber (three times the size)by Ramsay (the bitch) but Jon will not cower (Ghost didn't back away even though he was just a pup) and it is to protect Arya (piece of meat and yes I know its a crude way of saying it but that's what she is to Ramsay) Am I overreaching here. Is this something he could have intended or is this completely unintentional.

• 2 months later...

It would be cool to see a jon/ramsey fight but I dont think we are going to get one.

First jon is dead and we have to see how he comes back to life. Personally iam hoping they burn him and the fire brings him back. just picturing him standing there naked while everyones freaking out and him saying. "its bloody cold someone give me some freaking clothes before I die of the cold"

Secondly I think that roose is going to kill ramsey and no, not cuz hes a skin changing vampire. But cuz I would like for ramsey to suffer the most and being killed by the man he most tried to impress would be the worst thing for the little boy with daddy issues.

Archived