Westeros Dynasty Football 2014

grozeng

I was reluctant to check the score based on how bad my players did. But somehow your guys did worse. Funny that your 2 QBs outscored mine and Clausen was the top scoring QB. My RBs were the difference though. And that both our kickers sucked.

And seriously Bronn. 83 points in the finals. I know my team's defense was good but that is ridiculous. The fans of my team in Ghana must be going crazy (Ziggy Ansah from the Detroit D is from Ghana).

It was an amazingly poor effort in a Championship. When you consider that it was lower than the score that each of the remaining teams in Survivor put out, despite Survivor being non-expanded roster, it is an accomplishment.

Injuries hit me hard at WR. Already down Brandin Cooks, TY Hilton and DeAndre Hopkins (who played but whom I could not trust), losing AJ Green midgame only clinched the bad. The Bills getting one point in Oakland and Vinatieri kicking but once only added to the humor

The team never really found an RB3 either, with Pierce and Ball both flopping so badly. Not really much of a team on my part - decent at QB, weak at RB, strong at WR until week 16. Gronk doesn't really make up for no RB3 and a mediocre RB2.

• 7 months later...

Archived