Westeros Dynasty Football 2014

grozeng

If anyone has a (very cheap) QB for trade in this league, let me know. Has to be starting this week. Otherwise, I'll take my chances with Manziel or something.

If anyone has a (very cheap) QB for trade in this league, let me know. Has to be starting this week. Otherwise, I'll take my chances with Manziel or something.

I'll give you Mike Vick for Mark Sanchez.

Muaha. Muahahaha. MUAHAhahahaha. MUAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I'll give you Mike Vick for Mark Sanchez.

Muaha. Muahahaha. MUAHAhahahaha. MUAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

That was an eminently fair and kindhearted offer, Jace, and I'm sorry I didn't give it the consideration it deserved.

(Sorry for the easy shot, but I felt like I had to go for it :-P)

No, no... It's quite alright. I suffered a few humbling defeats this week in FantasyLand. Combined with my stunning elimination from the Survivor league last week (Phillip Rivers got me negative 2 points while Peyton was benched, and Sivin got 17 points from Adam Vinatieri to beat me by 1 on friday night), I dare say I'll be keeping the shit-talking in check for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone need a RB for this year only? I have a ton of good ones. Jennings, Joique Bell and Tre Mason are probably the 3 I want to trade. Forsett and CJ Anderson available for the right deal.

Looking to upgrade at WR or a good contract (or both). Any of these RBs could push someone into the playoffs where anything can happen.

Just realized this is our last week before the playoffs. Can we trade in the playoffs in this league? Sucks that this is my busiest time of the year at work. I should have thrown these guys out there this week. All of them should be starters and I have 3 on my bench.

Thought it might be that. Hamstrung me at RB, when Ellington, Spiller, Ridley were all on IR. The entire Steelers offense tried to drag me into the finals, but were let down by poor management, unwilling to make the necessary moves.

Good luck in the finals :)

Archived