ASOIAF Elimination Game XXVII: Words, phrases and quotes of ASOIAF you have mistakenly used around the Unsullied - Final 5

Lord Lyman

Heal 3

Hurt 4

Reverse. Winter is coming is something I really say quiet often in relatively normal conversations in late autumn. 3 is question and answer; even if I would say one part, I would expect someone else to say the other.

3. What do we say to death? Not today.17 +-

4. Winter is coming 24 -+

The first time I said winter was coming. I had finished game of thrones (book), and my dad said it could start snowing. And i looked him dead in the eye and said "Winter is coming". And it was in that moment I realised how much I enjoy the Asoiaf novels. Just today I got my stark necklace, direwolf head with the words winter is coming on its back. I have never once said what do we say to death? not today, nor have i ever wanted to say it. It just doesn't seem as thrilling and powerful to me as the stark words.

3. What do we say to death? Not today.15-
4. Winter is coming 25+

I really enjoyed the line What do we say to death & Syrio is bad ass but like the other posters I have never said it. I have said Winter is coming several times. Usually when one of my kids thinks something horrible & unfair has happened to them (like having to clean their room) I tell them Winter is coming as an explanation for why times are so hard. It does not amuse them.

3. What do we say to death? Not today.14 -

4. Winter is coming 25

Archived