Why is GRRM obsessed with Addam Marbrands private parts?

Wavey Sauce

I finished reading.

Exactly. Addam Marbrand has red hair. He's a firecrotch. That's why. Like me, George just wants to spread the #RedLove. This whole red religion is an excuse for ginger supremacy.

THANK YOU. I'm glad I'm not the only one who understood that as the take-away.

#TheNightIsDarkAndFullOfGinger

ACOK Cersei " Seeing Marbrand walk in was a delighted site, she remembered from her child hood that he may be the one person around with a big enough sword to pierce her armor, as Jaime had done time and time before. Actually she laughed thinking, that Marbrand might just be the one person who was noticeably bigger then Jaime just from a blind eye"

Yep, now that you mention it, it is a bit weird. I mean, it's in the wiki and all:

When Jaime Lannister returns to King's Landing he asks Addam to help him practice fighting with his left hand (his right having been cut off by Vargo Hoat). He selects Addam because of their history and hopes that he can trust him not to reveal his weakness with a "sword". He beats Jaime easily, disarming him three times and leaving him battered and bruised

Certainly not. Blackfishes member is even larger, and more experienced.

He loves me not. Tully had a craggy cock, deeply lined and windburnt beneath a shock of stiff grey hair, but Jaime could still see the great member who had once enthralled a squire.

They live in an age without reality TV stars, so the well hung guys are their fringe celebrities, as are the well hanged individuals adorning the walls.

So you're saying that Marbrand is well-hung, and Han Solo is hung well? Or is Marbrand's member bigger than Tormund's? Methinks that might be heresy...

Archived