Outrageous Lies About the Poster Above, V.17 Power to the Liars

KJR the PR of TaFW

Lady Blizzardborn doesn't care a fig about Benjen Stark.

If you mention him to her she has even to look up in the wiki who he is..

ETA I actually had a mind to do some,Bayeux tapestry embroidery, I even bought a booklet with the stitch explainaton..Next time,I have 10 years free time :lol:

Nymeria 10k is so named,because at elementary school her teacher, an ASOIAF fan, bid her to write Nymeria 10.000 times, as a punishment for having smashed all the chairs in the classroom in a fit of fury.

But she outwitted the teacher by writing just once "Nymeria10k" .

Therefore she was immediately promoted to high school, to the scorn and envy of all her classmates.

:grouphug:

Lady Blizzardborn is also known as the mother of the dragonflies.

People travel for miles and miles bringing her gifts just to have the privilege to see her colored and magic dragonflies.

Her life would be wonderful but for a prophecy that haunts her sleep: she must watch out for the terrible mummer's dragonfly.

Nobody has understood what it means.

Kikajon is Azor Ahai reformed.

:lol: I wish I could change my title with this one!!

Lady Blizzardborn on Mondays buys only stuff whose name begins by a B.

I'm trying to find out why..

Kikajon only wears the colour pink on Thursdays, talks backwards and does everything with one foot, to commemorate the All-Pink Man, who also only did those things on a Thursday. Nobody knows if he was real or not but Kika reveres him

Lady Blizzardborn's favourite song is "somewhere over the rainbow" from "the wizard of Oz".

Sadly,it is only the beginning.

She thinks that it takes just to clap the heels together thrice, wishing to go back home to have all them Starks back to Winterfell. I mean Eddard and Lady and all.

Please do not tell her, I don't want her to suffer, I love her so.

And please, PLEASE, don't tell har that the wicked witch, aka Cersei Lannister is NOT dead..

Ding dong and merry oh, sing it high, sing it low....

:grouphug:

Archived