Calling All Wise and Witty

Quoth

Just to update, I'd planned to start the campaign on Friday. But, City workers posted signs that they would be opening the street to do water line repairs and, surprisingly, they actually showed up this morning to commence work. This altered traffic patters with many parents changing course to avoid the road work, I guess. But, the road work won't last forever. So, keep the suggestions coming. :lol:

Just to update, I'd planned to start the campaign on Friday. But, City workers posted signs that they would be opening the street to do water line repairs and, surprisingly, they actually showed up this morning to commence work. This altered traffic patters with many parents changing course to avoid the road work, I guess. But, the road work won't last forever. So, keep the suggestions coming. :lol:

Steal the city's signs - maybe you can convince some of the parents that the road work is lasting forever.

Buy some cheapo plastic horns in bulk. For every car that honks, when their child gets out of the car, give the child one and tell them to surprise their parents the next morning on their commute.

For your sign, you could put, "Honking breeds more honking. Just wait."

:lmao: Brilliant as always, BOGO.

Archived