Pro Wrestling 2.0

lessthanluke

Thought I'd make a general wrestling thread seeing as the WWE Network one got closed.

I'm really excited about the future of the WWE right now actually. NxT is the best show currently and in a few months we will have a roster of Zayn, Neville, Breeze, KENTA, Prince Devitt AND Kevin Steen. If that doesn't get you excited I don't know what will. Devitts debut looked freaking amazing and he is a future WWE champ imo.

In none WWE stuff TNA has actually been very solid for the past month or so, much better than RAW really. Have Bobby Roode in the title picture, tag team title series and Austin Aries getting screen time is always good.

• 2 weeks later...

Seth Rollins is on fire right now. He's becoming a better heel every week. I need the inevitable Hell In A Cell match with Ambrose in my life immediately.

When they split the shield up, and had Ambrose go face with Rollins going heel, it's amazing how many fans thought WWE royally screwed up and got them wrong, but both men are doing great in their current roles.

In "news" I guess Randy Orton is going to a more "HBK" type contract with less dates. At least that's being reported.

When they split the shield up, and had Ambrose go face with Rollins going heel, it's amazing how many fans thought WWE royally screwed up and got them wrong, but both men are doing great in their current roles.

In "news" I guess Randy Orton is going to a more "HBK" type contract with less dates. At least that's being reported.

Oh, I've had to put my foot in my mouth. I know what kind of heel Ambrose can be as a singles guy but I was not sold at all on a heel Rollins. His ring work just makes it hard for you to root against the guy. But then you end up realizing that the Curb Stomp finisher is heelish as fuck.

Stomping a guys head through cinderblocks? Yeah, I want to see the guy get his ass whipped.

• 5 months later...

Haven't watched in a long time, but I did see tonight's results. Few questions...

Why is Dean Ambrose 3rd string to The Architect Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns?

And question about a few wrestlers. Is Sheamus and Del Rio still there? Is Jeff Hardy still in TNA? What ever happened to Curtis Axel?

Reigns is the face of the company they're building up and Rollins is the current top heel, and by wwe logic, that leaves Ambrose in limbo.

Del Rio is in AAA wrestling and Sheamus is probably returning tomorrow night from injury. Jeff Hardy is not in tna and Axel is currently having a good stretch as "the guy who got screwed at the royal rumble"

Reigns is the face of the company they're building up and Rollins is the current top heel, and by wwe logic, that leaves Ambrose in limbo.

Del Rio is in AAA wrestling and Sheamus is probably returning tomorrow night from injury. Jeff Hardy is not in tna and Axel is currently having a good stretch as "the guy who got screwed at the royal rumble"

Thanks. So what ever happened to Del Rio? Couldn't get over? And how long as Hardy been out of wrestling for? Hope he comes back to WWE one day.

Edit: Looks like the Hardy's are the TNA tag champs. Angle is the TNA champ?

Thanks. So what ever happened to Del Rio? Couldn't get over? And how long as Hardy been out of wrestling for? Hope he comes back to WWE one day.

Edit: Looks like the Hardy's are the TNA tag champs. Angle is the TNA champ?

the hardy boyz were doing independent scene stuff last I checked, but I don't pay too much attention to tna. As for Del Rio, someone in WWE said something racist to him and he smacked them for it. He was then let go.

I hadn't watched a Wrestlemania for a while and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. The Divas match, Cena/Russian Guy, and the Undertaker match were kind of stinkers for me but the rest were pretty great.

I hadn't watched a Wrestlemania for a while and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. The Divas match, Cena/Russian Guy, and the Undertaker match were kind of stinkers for me but the rest were pretty great.

Maybe that's because I'm pretty sure those kind of story lines have been ran into the ground over the years.

As for the Diva's match... #GiveDivasaChance maybe? Or you know, do the same thing they do every ppv...

Maybe that's because I'm pretty sure those kind of story lines have been ran into the ground over the years.

As for the Diva's match... #GiveDivasaChance maybe? Or you know, do the same thing they do every ppv...

I have no idea what you are talking about with the latter comment. As to the Divas I wasn't a fan of that match because other than one of the twins, the others didn't sell the moves properly at least to me. It just looks like a video game.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the latter comment. As to the Divas I wasn't a fan of that match because other than one of the twins, the others didn't sell the moves properly at least to me. It just looks like a video game.

It was a twitter campaign to raise support for womens wrestling. It apparently hasn't done that well however.

• 1 month later...

Archived