J+R=D, because Jon was AA reborn

Fanless Mace

Okay, so much has been made of the SSM wherein GRRM clarifies that Jon is 8-9 months older than dani. He makes a point of sayng they're not a year apart, more like 8-9 months.

That's got to be a clue!

I think all the evidence lines up for this (it's a mind blower, hold on to your hats!):

Jon is Dany's father.

Here's why - Indeed, as we all know, Jon is AA reborn. So he was born a fully-grown person in at least some ways. Certainly, he had his mighty sword, and it was mature years ahead of the rest of Jon.

Upon his birth, to fulfill a Patchface prophecy we haven't heard yet, Ned took newborn Jon secretly to Rhaella. He laid the babe Jon (aka AA reborn) down with Rhaella, and Dany was born 9 months later with strong Targ features.

This is the ONlY explanation for the importance of the 9-month gap between their births.

Really, I'm surprised none of you figured this out already. When GRRM said that there was sort of a Luke Skywalker thing going on somewhere on ASOIAF, it must only mean that Dany will one day hear Jon utter the words, "Danerys, I am your father!"

Really, I'm surprised none of you figured this out already. When GRRM said that there was sort of a Luke Skywalker thing going on somewhere on ASOIAF, it must only mean that Dany will one day hear Jon utter the words, "Danerys, I am your father!"

Yea because GRRM ever said that; these forums really take a hit in production and integrity from things and people like this who get so much satisfaction from socially interacting with other posters and poorly attempt to make asoiaf based japes in the forms of thread topics

One problem with your theory: it wasn't GRRM who said that thing about the Luke Skywalker bit regarding Jon's parentage. That was Alfie Allen talking about what he knows that the fans don't yet.

Clearly we've all been looking at this wrong and Jon is not Darth Vader but Padme. Ygritte pretty much laid this out for us. He knows nothing, not even the fact that he's actually female.

Yea because GRRM ever said that; these forums really take a hit in production and integrity from things and people like this who get so much satisfaction from socially interacting with other posters and poorly attempt to make asoiaf based japes in the forms of thread topics

I don't remember the "No humor" allowed rule. Oh, because there isn't one. (Is there?)

Don't like japes? Skip 'em. Some of us do. It's a big forum.

I've begun to wonder if someone has stumbled on time travel, and it has yet to be revealed. Maybe that's something The Others know about and have to teach Jon. That surely is the only way Jon can be Dany's father. There is only one problem. Since going back in time and changing a probable timeline is a one-way trip.....

Hold on a minute! Why didn't we see this before?

Who else can Jon be? Obviously, he doesn't look like Jon as we know him from the books. Becoming one of The Others, he's got blue eyes and what else? Don't The Others have silver-like hair? Targaryens also have silver-like hair. It would be easy to mix the two, would it not? TTJ (Time Travelling Jon) was at ToJ! You know what this means? Jon is his own father!!

Think about it. Wouldn't Ned have crossed paths with a certain Targaryen prince en route to rescue his sister? But he didn't because said prince was already in the vicinity of the battle with Bob FutureKing. Where was Other/Targaryen Jon, aka TTJ? Once he'd done the deed, he's hopped off for another job he had to deal with.

One question that keeps cropping up is why now? Why are The Others making their presence known now? It stands to reason they're doing it to preserve the timeline TTJ's changed. They must meet present day Jon to pass on the secrets of time travel handed to them by TTJ. How else do you explain it?

What does it all mean?

TTJ is the one who began the resurgence of the AAR prophecy. He has to set two versions in motion. Dany fulfills her destiny, and the version of the prophecy in Essos. Jon (pre-TTJ) has to fulfill his, because Mel's finally getting it about the other version of the prophecy.

Jon is AAR because Jon started the whole damn thing rolling!

!epirt dlo yna eveileb ll'uoy siht eveileb uoy fI

Well, you know, if we ROUND 8-9 months up, we can then assume that Martin actually mean 18 years, because 0 is closer to 8-9 months than it is to 18 years.

So it makes perfect sense!

You're the very soul of humility

Couldn't the Luke skywalker thing be like Theon feeling up his sister? Maybe thats what Alfie Allen knew.

I doubt Alfie Allen knows that much or such a monumental secret about the series. Now that thing on his face, on the other hand, might know...

No, because Alfie was talking about Jon's brith, not Theon's.

I disagree with Jon being a time traveler however i am the guy who made the thread that Varys is Merlin. I was originally drawn to Arthur and Merlin because GRRM did an episode on the Twilight zone about them, anyone who watched the episode would know that Merlin and Morgan time travel in the show. I have always saw Varys as Merlin and Mel as Morgan so is Arthur Dayne really Lancelot a weird twist giving him the name Arthur but could Jon be King Arthur ?

Mr. Buzz Killington has arrived ladies and gentleman.

Archived