TTTNE 440 - The Spamily Breeds No Losers

Littlefingers In The Air

See. That's why he failed to conquer Russia. Nipples on a brestplate would have done the job. :D

Well you germans had nipples I believe and daggers too ... you failed . Maybe it's nit the nipples after all :dunno:

Why, you should have mentioned the concentration camps. Then we might move on to Ukraine famine, Gulag, soviet army atrocities, and argue to the bitter end.

Oh fuck off . Everyone knows the history . If you feel so bad about it go ahead and kill yourself because I'm pretty sure that's where you'd be had we not been there .

A tip , don't try to provoke people over things like this , most people had lost people in these wars , my family more than most .

Oh fuck off . Everyone knows the history . If you feel so bad about it go ahead and kill yourself because I'm pretty sure that's where you'd be had we not been there .

A tip , don't try to provoke people over things like this , most people had lost people in these wars , my family more than most .

A tip. Calm down. Read the post. Edit the post.

Bing and Tato, I ask you both not to provoke each other. Bing, the contents of post 67 were uncalled for.

Koba has seven buns in her oven, codename fish babies

Fish babies. :blink: What a coincidence. On the course/workshop thingy during the weekend, we translated a story that had mentions of "fish child" (Fischkind) in it. It was a really really good story. By Swiss author Stefanie Sourlier. The title is "Unter Wasser" (that would mean Under Water). But you do not want to be the fish child. :crying: Poor child.

Archived