TTTNE 440 - The Spamily Breeds No Losers

Littlefingers In The Air

[MOD]

OK, this is the last warning.

Some of the participants is yesterday's dramas have obviously not got the message.

Further attempts to bring personal issues here, or to provoke others, or to carry on with nonsense after yesterday's warning will result in hefty suspensions for those involved.

The position is, as with all issues like this; take it to PM or (better yet) get over it and move on. Do not bring it up in open posts in this or any other thread.

In the meantime, please use the report function and do not post about comments that break the rules.

[/MOD]

We unfortunately lack shadow's assistance to interpret nuncle's posts.

I did not know what a tomato pie was.

Thanks to Paula Deen, I now know it looks dang tasty.

I may need to make one some day.

Paula Deen and food in the same sentence cause me nightmares...

but I'm curious to this discovery.

We unfortunately lack shadow's assistance to interpret nuncle's posts.Paula Deen and food in the same sentence cause me nightmares...but I'm curious to this discovery.

Paula Deen makes my arteries cry, but it was the first thing google coughed up.

And it did look tasty until I saw the 1 CUP mayonnaise :ack:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/tomato-pie-recipe.html

There has to be mayo less recipes, right?

Hmm. Your version of "good" is always flavored with a hint of mischief... just enough that I'm forced to approve. :p

I tease. :love: Glad your feeling more yourself again.

Lol thanks lovely,

I don't know where you get this mischief assumption from, as I've been nothing but well behaved.

Also your approval frightens me :leaving:

Lol :p

Hope you are well

And it did look tasty until I saw the 1 CUP mayonnaise :ack:k

1 cup mayo

1 cup mozzerella

1 cup cheddar.

I can feel my waistband bursting as we speak :lol: :lol:

I had never heard of tomato pie before now :dunno: I guess it looks alright. My favourite pastry based food when I was younger was quiche - mothership made a lovely one with tomatoes, cheese and mushrooms in. It was "birthday party food" as she called it :p

I have 6 hours of class today before I get a break :crying:

And it did look tasty until I saw the 1 CUP mayonnaise :ack:

Alright. I like Pizza, I like cheese, I like mayo. But this is just too much :ack:

Morning spamigos :)

Good day.

I am looking forward to today's class in the afternoon, I think it will be about gender and literature.

Then there will be an awkward moment when I go to the dance school. I forgot to tell my teacher from the class I dropped that I will still be attending the other class. I hope she will not be insulted that I dropped hers, but kept the other one.

The Tomato Pie in question was simply a cheese pizza.

I have no idea where these other abominations have come from. :P

Do you happen to know what this year's (LonCon's) free company is called? I somewhere saw a bunch of suggestions, but no final decision, I think.

I feel brilliant.

My head feels clearer, no headache for the first time in a looooong time, it's like my mental clarity has shot up all of a sudden

All because I decided to go on a diet which apparently seems to be the holy grail of diets. And funnily enough I've done it before without really realising it

Black tea all the way!~

Morning :D

Do you happen to know what this year's (LonCon's) free company is called? I somewhere saw a bunch of suggestions, but no final decision, I think.

I don't think a final decision has been made yet. Maybe bring it up in the LonCon thread and see what happens?

Good day.

I am looking forward to today's class in the afternoon, I think it will be about gender and literature.

Then there will be an awkward moment when I go to the dance school. I forgot to tell my teacher from the class I dropped that I will still be attending the other class. I hope she will not be insulted that I dropped hers, but kept the other one.

Perhaps just go to your former teacher and tell her, that you don't have time for both classes and you had to choose one? I think it would be better than just go on.

I feel brilliant.

My head feels clearer, no headache for the first time in a looooong time, it's like my mental clarity has shot up all of a sudden

All because I decided to go on a diet which apparently seems to be the holy grail of diets. And funnily enough I've done it before without really realising it

Black tea all the way!~

Morning :D

The holy grail of diets? Which diet is it? :huh;

Perhaps just go to your former teacher and tell her, that you don't have time for both classes and you had to choose one? I think it would be better than just go on.

Oh, I have already told her that I am not coming back to her class. I just did not say that I am keeping the other.

The holy grail of diets? Which diet is it? :huh;

Intermittent fasting. There are different ways though, some people fast 16 hours and eat in an eight hour window, some do it more differently. The point is (what every article pretty much says) is that your body, after around 12 hours of not eating, starts burning fat as its fuel. There are a ton of benefits (improved memory, sharper mental clarity, and loads of health benefits, just look it up. You cut down on calories. Oh and during this fasting state you can drink, but only stuff like water, black tea/coffee, green tea.

I can verify this as a muslim who fasts in ramadan that all the benefits mentioned are true. The only difference I'm making is that it's not an actual religious fast (I might do those around December) I will drink water and black tea, and the fast will be longer (I last ate at 8pm last night and will eat at 8pm tonight) and I will just simply walk more, no elevators and so on.

You'd be amazed at how incredible it makes you feel. I honestly feel great, the hunger pangs will come on but they will go, and by the time I get to eating my appetite is always a LOT smaller

And yes it is safe :lol: the point is, nobody ever advertises this as a weight loss resource because it involves NOT eating and what company wants to promote not eating? ofc they want you to eat their junk :lol:

It's worth a try anyway simply because I've done it before (though differently) and it worked. I lost 6-8 pounds in a month without even exercising

I'll feel more confident about it if I'm putting this new diet of mine out there, I think. Deadline day is December 26th when I do my 'yearly' shop, the biggest sales are then, I'll have a huge budget and I want the choice :lol:

Archived