Which character am I?

morticia

No, but that is a good question. I gave an answer that used a different wording from the question because I feared people might not realise that "not south of" =/= "south of" and get confused.

Alive at the start of AGoT, alive at the end of ADwD, male, from Westeros, not from north of Moat Cailin, not from Moat Cailin, not from an island, highborn, not a knight, fought, but probably fought differently from a knight, older than sixteen, not serving at the Wall, didn't fight at the battle of the Blackwater

All questions answered to the best of my knowledge.

From north of the neck originally?

No, but that is a good question. I gave an answer that used a different wording from the question because I feared people might not realise that "not south of" =/= "south of" and get confused.

Alive at the start of AGoT, alive at the end of ADwD, male, from Westeros, not from north of Moat Cailin, not from Moat Cailin, not from an island, highborn, not a knight, fought, but probably fought differently from a knight, older than sixteen, not serving at the Wall, didn't fight at the battle of the Blackwater

All questions answered to the best of my knowledge.

When I asked that question I was aware that that put the Neck itself in a questionable position, but I really didn't think about the way you answered that particular question as much as I should have.

Congratulations Whitefinch! Well done!

Archived