Arya's Latest Face

Roose on the Loose

I think she'll have Arya's face when she returns. She was Arya in Mercy at the end.Still thinking about this spoiler, what it could mean, Nymeria's big role:http://mashable.com/2014/11/16/george-rr-martin-charity-event/

The most depressing thing in there is how he's "still in the middle of the book." :(

It's amazing how much money was raised, though. What a great cause.

OT, I'm still unsure if Arya had on Arya's face at the end. Doesn't she still have a scene to do as Mercy?

The most depressing thing in there is how he's "still in the middle of the book." :(

It's amazing how much money was raised, though. What a great cause.

OT, I'm still unsure if Arya had on Arya's face at the end. Doesn't she still have a scene to do as Mercy?

Given how Martin writes, organic, I somehow doubt he knows. :ack:

On Arya's face, iirc the Kindly Man gave her a new face for her mummers apprenticeship, and it hasn't been stated explicitly that she can change faces, she still had her Mercy face on. And yes, she needed to finish to play, before cleaning up after herself.

I think the "Arya" the text referenced in the end was metaphorical. Like she just went back to Arya's self, but with Mercy's face, unless Arya advanced a lot in her training off page and now she can change faces like Jaqen does. She had to finish the play still.

• 3 weeks later...

I always thought when they said they gave her a face as pretty as her own it meant she kept her own face for this task.

Regardless, I very much doubt it that the killing was sanctioned. She crossed the line and is going to pay for it.

I suppose she will run away, not go back to the house of B&W.

Its a shame.

I kind of liked how she was protected in there after all she has been through.

Cersei will hire a FM to kill the new High Septon (aka Howland Reed) whom Arya will be sent to kill

However she will use this trip to Westeros to exact revenge and cross names off her list instead

She will use Tommen's face to get close to Cersei and kill her

IIRC, one of the FM rules is that you cannot kill anyone you know. I'm starting to think she'll use her identity change as an excuse like "Arya" knew them but she doesn't as her new self. She's clever enough to find a way to go after her hit list without raising suspicion from the FM.

Archived