Season 5 predicted deaths (BOOK AND SHOW SPOILERS)

JonSnowed

What's with everyone writing Bronn off? I think of the two, Jaime is more likely to bite it in Dorne. The show really likes to do significant deaths and keep funny characters (and Bronn is the funniest!). Not to mention Jaime is as much "off the map" in terms of the books as Bronn is. Also which one is more likely to risk their life to save Myrcella?

Jaime is still a POV character, who one would think still has a significant role to play, and Bronn has basically fulfilled his purpose in the books it would seem.

Janos Slynt

Maester Aemon

Jon Snow

I'm afraid they're going to seriously botch Slynt's death. I have a nagging suspicion they'll find out he hid in the store room during the Battle of Castle Black and he'll be killed for cowardice.

Agree with whoever said Maester Aemon will likely die at the wall, and Sam will head straight to Oldtown without stopping in Braavos.

For The Watch to end the season.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-5-george-rr-martin-warns-fans-to-be-on-their-toes-for-shock-deaths-10048883.html

The US author has hinted that even those who read hisA Song of Ice and Fire novel series will be surprised by the TV storyline, with not one, not two, but four characters set to meet their makers.

GRRM says there will be FOUR deaths of characters that aren't dead in the books this season.

I'm going with Bronn (in place of Arys Oakheart), Jorah (in place of Quentyn), Sweet Robyn (to advance the Sansa plot), and Grey Worm (to give the Sons of the Harpy some teeth).

It seems like Independent have decided themselves that it's going to be 4 characters. No where in GRRM's quotes does he say 4.

They say that he "hinted" there would be four deaths that would surprise book readers. It may not be a direct quote, but it might as well be.

Likely deaths from books: Aemon, Janos and Kevan.

Deaths that haven't occurred yet: Bronn, one of the Tyrells(Loras?)and Myrcella in the southern part of Westeros. Someone shocking must go there. Possibly two. Bronn is very probable. So, I'm going to go with Loras and Myrcella both taking role of the "shocking" deaths.

Jorah, Selmy, Grey Worm and Missandei; all seem like they could go. I definitely feel, that with Tyrion and Varys(if he stays) joining Dany's ranks; a good number of her current inner circle are doomed.

The North is anyone's guess. Obviously Janos and Aemon go. After that, who knows. It looks as if Rattleshirt is a goner, at Hardhome, along with NW members. I could see Throne dying there. I think he actually backs and becomes Jon's ally; after the Battle of Castle Black. Mance may die there too. At some point, he needs to, so that the Wildlings throw their support behind Jon. So, we get a few shockers; if those characters go. Yes, the Ides of Marsh happens and NO; Jon is not killed.

If the Battle of Ice happens, one of the Boltons are dead. I hope we get some shenanigans in WF, before it though!

The Riverlands/Vale seem to be the hardest to predict. Robin? LF, would be awesome. One thing is clear, is that the Knights of Vale are on the move. Can a brotha get some Frey carnage!!

My greatest outlier, would be the death of Shireen.

Across the Narrow Sea:

Braavos:

Meryn Trant(killed by Arya)

Meereen:

Yezzan

Grey Worm

Daario Naharis

Barristan Selmy

Hizdahr zo Loraq

Jorah Mormont

(that's almost everyone in Team Dany, but, To hell with Meereen!)

At the Wall:

Janos Slynt

Maester Aemon

Jon Snow

Alliser Thorne

Denys Mallister(the actor died before shooting was finished and was not recast, maybe they made him a casualty in some battle?)

Shireen

The Vale:

Brienne

Littlefinger

Kings Landing:

Kevan Lannister

Grandmaester Pycelle

Loras Tyrell

Olyvar

Dorne:

Jaime

Myrcella

Obara Sand

Darkstar

^ I don't think they would kill off 6 series regulars in 1 season, especially when none of them are even dead in the books. I think GRRM was talking about secondary and minor characters when he refers to D&D killing off characters that are still alive in the books for Season 5. However, your predictions are very strong candidates.

Archived