Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 7 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

^^^ the green graces do the healing work in meereen

The Green Grace, now there is character we heard no mention of for season 5.

As far as I can deduce, the GG is a George filigree and maybe never have an appearance again in the books.

The Green Grace, now there is character we heard no mention of for season 5.

As far as I can deduce, the GG is a George filigree and maybe never has an appearance again in the books.

if that happened some people will go nuts on general forum because of certain theory

Thank you- I couldn't remember off the top of my head.

well i understand its only mentioned once or twice easy to forget

Well poor Laura Pradelska got cast as Quaithe but has not been seen since season 2, yet the character still is about in the books.

now you mention it ...do you think there is a chance that she may comeback next season ..i just had a thought next season cersei and danny 's story is going to be in parallel and how each acts as queen ..and given that cersei may have a flashback or dream maybe danny can have a dream too with quaithe

i seem to remember a scene that was shot last season with danny and missandei at the pyramid looking out towards the city during midnight but added in the VFX reel it maybe added in the next season and could be her introduction next season

now you mention it ...do you think there is a chance that she may comeback next season ..i just had a thought next season cersei and danny 's story is going to be in parallel and how each acts as queen ..and given that cersei may have a flashback or dream maybe danny can have a dream too with quaithe

i seem to remember a scene that was shot last season with danny and missandei at the pyramid looking out towards the city during midnight but added in the VFX reel it maybe added in the next season and could be her introduction next season

I guess you mean season 5.

Sort of doubt it, may be a discarded character now.

However Laura is a cast character.... I did not expect to see Gemma Whelan in season 3, no prior sighting of Whelan or Patrick Malahide during season 3 production, yet there they were.

Expected to see Gemma in season 4, and she was there in what I call a show "look I am still here" reminder , tho there is a little plot advancement in the Yara(Asha)- Theon story.

Don't remember any 'spotting' of Gemma for her season 4 appearance.

Gemma is stealthy , so am expecting some kind of appearance in season 5 but still leaving the wider Greyjoy story in limbo, it will be interesting to find out.

According to Maisie Williams (http://watchersonthewall.com/first-look-aryas-season-five-costume-change/#more-22189), getting rid of her old rags will even be a plot point in the show so I think we can safely expect her to throw them in the river or burn them.

Did EW get an exclusive look at Jon Snow's clothes? ;)

Someone posted this picture on twitter, saying it was from the new teaser trailer:

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s389/sj4iy/B5Kiz4aCUAAjdME_zpsb9c02889.jpg

A blood dagger/sword and a body lying on the wed, muddy ground. Is this something we've seen before?

I believe that's just Longclaw from Watcher's on the Wall.

I believe that's just Longclaw from Watcher's on the Wall.

Yup, you're right. I thought I had seen it before, but I wasn't sure.

So, we're getting a shot of Longclaw. Why would that be interesting enough to put in the 'visions'?

So, we're getting a shot of Longclaw. Why would that be interesting enough to put in the 'visions'?

Probably just because its a bloody sword and looks cool. I guess Bowen/Thorne could grab Longclaw from Jon and use it instead of daggers.

That first picture looks new. Could be either Brienne and Pod or Jaime and Bronn. Dunno what the third picture could be. Maybe an old shot of Dragonstone? Last one looks to be from season 1.

I would say this:

1. First one looks to be (old) picture of Brienne and Pod (perhaps from The Children?). I would assume that means they will have something very important this season.

2. Elia and Oberyn - obviously, we will getting the repercussions of Oberyn's battle.

3. Braavos, maybe?

4. The repercussions of Dany's 'justice' will be be this season.

5. Looks like Jaime dropping his sword.

6. A "Stark" may be returning to Winterfell this season.

Archived