Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 7 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

Having taken a long break from this forum during the lazy part of the off-season, I just want to register my excitement for the HBO year-ender...given the standards set by the last several years, I think we can expect something substantial (at last).

By the way, what's up with HBO getting more and more stingy with the marketing every season? By this time of year in season two, we had half a dozen minute long previews/featurettes chock-full of new footage, and now we've been reduced to three brief montages of previous material with maybe four complete seconds of season five.

Well, they trust GoT enough not no waste budget in marketting. HBO prefers using that for its smaller shows. They know no matter the marketting campaign GoT will be a success, so as well keep as much under wraps as possible to raise the hype (that doesnt work for all shows at all !). I'm quite confident March will be an orgasm for trailers and there will still be surprises left along the season.

But still, I damn want the year-ender right now !

Well, they trust GoT enough not no waste budget in marketting. HBO prefers using that for its smaller shows. They know no matter the marketting campaign GoT will be a success, so as well keep as much under wraps as possible to raise the hype (that doesnt work for all shows at all !). I'm quite confident March will be an orgasm for trailers and there will still be surprises left along the season.

But still, I damn want the year-ender right now !

I suppose I kind of knew that; it's still annoying as hell though!

Having taken a long break from this forum during the lazy part of the off-season, I just want to register my excitement for the HBO year-ender...given the standards set by the last several years, I think we can expect something substantial (at last).

By the way, what's up with HBO getting more and more stingy with the marketing every season? By this time of year in season two, we had half a dozen minute long previews/featurettes chock-full of new footage, and now we've been reduced to three brief montages of previous material with maybe four complete seconds of season five.

It also could have something to do with the fact that they literally just finished shooting. They simply may not have enough finished material to do that yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IMLt-fRIuw

yearender is here. new shots of cersei, jon, tyrion and arya.

And what glorious shots they were ...

- Cersei walking through the Red Keep with some of her guards, looking pissed.

- Jon looking over his shoulder with Olly in the background, looking surprised/pissed.

- Cloaked Tyrion sitting in front of a dark building, looking ... like Tyrion.

- Arya on a stony shore with a rowboat leaving the background, looking nervous.

Seriously getting pissed off with HBO's marketing this year.

Archived