Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 7 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

Cool to finally see something. It wasn't much though. Honestly, the biggest things I'm excited for from that yearender are that Hugh Laurie is going to be on Veep and the first footage of Westworld.

I think that's Arya right in front of the black and white door. In the books, she was rowed all the way to the entrance of the house, and I guess it will be the same in the show. Tennesio is leaving in the background and she's damn nervous at the start of a brand new life.

Didnt particulary looked forward to Arya's first scene in Braavos and the HOBAW but now I'm quite excited to see that on screen !

Lack of footage because of possible delay maybe?

had they not filmed so late into December , there could possibly be a real trailer by now, but that's not the way it's worked out this year and last.

delay, .. No. watch your Walking Dead, and by the season finale of TWD , the premier of aGoT season 5 should air

Nothing much to be excited about, especially compared to last year, which had several moments from big scenes in it.

whats interesting about this season, is in a couple areas they are no doubt going to trickle into tWoW for a few characters.. I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing, but it is interesting

Well, that's because it is lazy writing. Sucker-punch writing should be reserved for sucker-punch moments, and you have to spread these apart. I wonder if the show will even have Arya going blind at all, given how she has to go unblind in the same season.

This will be a cool season. But the first part of it will have to be a bit of a breather after the unending finale of the latter part of Season 4 - just like the books also provided a bit of a breather. (The problem with the books being, they provided too much of it.)

And then, Season 6 will come, and I fully expect that one to be a hecatomb and a purge of secondary characters and plots in preparation for the grand finale of Season 7.

well the shots look amazing! :eek:

To an unsullied the footage of Arya and Tyrion would be exciting! For me its kinda blurghhhh

I wonder why they choose to show Cersei, Tyrion, Arya and Jon. Are these the 4 main storylines next season? I was hoping for some Sansa, Theon or Daznak because last year they showed more characters.

Archived