The winds of winter in 2015?

Attitude

I'm hopeful there will be some announcement this year. Plenty of quotes from him when he's said he'd hoped to finish WoW in 2014.

I hadn't heard that. Supposedly GRRM has decided not to be involved with GoT this upcoming season, which leads me to believe that he is close to wrapping up AWoW.

I just hope the show doesn't surpass the books. I'm too curious to not have a peek and possibly spoil it for myself. (But then again, the storyline on the show is diverging from the storyline of the books, so D&D could simply add a bunch of storylines not in the book or even come up with a different ending, though I don't much suspect the latter.)

I think we're going to be in for a disappointment regarding the way the show is going to continue to develop.

I started with the show. I love the show. But now after being a devout fan of the books and the vast ASoIaF universe I find myself cringing a lot when the show is on. Especially as we get into a new season year after year.

The show WILL surpass the books and it will get more and more awkward as time goes on.

Woe, is me.

I don't know how reliable this 'insider' is, but if it's true, it could mean that in a year, tWoW will be finished.

Winds of Winter' update: George R. R. Martin has his 'creative juices flow again' for 'Winds of Winter,' thanks to Star Wars

I don't know whether links are allowed or not:

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/winds.of.winter.update.george.r.r.martin.creative.juices.flow.again.star.wars/43881.htm#ixzz3L1CX5zM3

Yeah, this one has been circulating for a week or two now. No one has really made it official though. Current, sane thinking is, we shall believe it when we are holding it and reading it! Its easy to get caught up in hope.

I just hope Martin releases TWOW right after Jon Snow gets stabbed in the HBO show to make the book break records since everyone wants to know what happens to Jon. Wishful thinking :(. Probably will be christmas 2017 :(

I just hope Martin releases TWOW right after Jon Snow gets stabbed in the HBO show to make the book break records since everyone wants to know what happens to Jon. Wishful thinking :(. Probably will be christmas 2017 :(

That's my main hope as well. GRRM finishes WOW before the show fully catches up with the books, so we get to read his version first.

That's my main hope as well. GRRM finishes WOW before the show fully catches up with the books, so we get to read his version first.

Possible for Twow, impossible for ADOS I guess.

I just hope that the show won't fuck up tWoW or aDoS. Because I love the books even more then the show, but I have a feeling that at some point in season 6 or 7, GRRM will make choices for the series that he later regrets, because he wants to do it differently in his books. Of course he could still do it, but I don't know if he will..

Archived