Comparative religion question: Islam and dogs

Ser Scot A Ellison

You are talking about an animal that licks it's own genitals, eats the feces of other animals, and then wants to lick your face. I don't think it's unkind or even inaccurate to call them unsanitary. And they like to sniff butts!

There are plenty of people who do these things too. People do it with their hands and then they touch everything else in the world.

There are plenty of people who do these things too. People do it with their hands and then they touch everything else in the world.

I hope you're not suggesting that licking your own genitals, eating shit and then licking people's faces is anywhere near as disgusting as anything most humans do. And in any case, I've never met a person who's touched their genitals, put their hands in shit then go and start touching my face. I mean, most people touch their genitals and most people wash their hands and shower, but I've yet to meet someone who just likes to touch shit.

I hope you're not suggesting that licking your own genitals, eating shit and then licking people's faces is anywhere near as disgusting as anything most humans do. And in any case, I've never met a person who's touched their genitals, put their hands in shit then go and start touching my face. I mean, most people touch their genitals and most people wash their hands and shower, but I've yet to meet someone who just likes to touch shit.

Internet, meet Stannis.

Apologies. No thread derail intended, but if you hang out with people, your with the wrong crowd for sane or sanitary behavior.

Most dogs can't reach the counters and I've never seen one lick a doorknob.

EDIT: SCOT please fix the spelling in the thread title. It's driving someone's nuts.

Apologies. No thread derail intended, but if you hang out with people, your with the wrong crowd for sane or sanitary behavior.

Most dogs can't reach the counters and I've never seen one lick a doorknob.

Hmm, what are you guys drinking down there in New Orleans ? Seems like the people are a bit too colorful .

And yeah dogs are cool , I like dogs .

I''m sure there are people who will eat feces and then try to lick your face. You have to agree that it's not the majority of people though, right? It is the majority of dogs. Like I said earlier, unless you just run in different crowds. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Archived