Westeros Battle Tournament 7

Ded As Ned

All battleplans are now received and distributed. Judges please try to have this knocked out by Monday 6/26. Send me (via messaging) verdicts and a brief description of how you see it going (at minimum) please.

Leo if you guys get together for chat please let me know the time/day and I'll try to be there too.

Reading mine? :cool4:

Not just yours, trust me. lol. We might need an extra day or two, but don't worry about turning into that tourney. This round will take the longest, as there are four battles to for each judge to work through.

I don't like making excuses, but I've had a crazy week. First kiddo #1 had the stomach flu, then kiddo #2 and myself caught it and were down for 2 days. I have a deadline at work on Monday so I had to work my day off to get that done after I was out sick. Came home last night and the main drain line in my house is clogged, so now any water that goes down any drain comes up through the bathtub (including from the toilet). So today I'll be knee deep in plumbing. Tomorrow I'm sure the universe has me scheduled for a car fire or meteorite through the roof.

I got a new puppy and forgot how needy they are, hence why I don't have more verdicts

And BBE I think yours is only the median in terms of length hehe

I'm looking at knocking out most of these on the 26th/27th, I have a lot of free time then and I want to give a good analysis. Ned I'll probably shoot what I have for this one over to you soon, always good to get another pair of eyes :)

Archived