Westeros Battle Tournament 7

Ded As Ned

You have 5 days to submit your battleplans to me via our messaging threads. Deadline is Tuesday, 1/20 at 6:00pm EST.

Judges, I will send you some more info on judging within the next 24 hours.

ETA: A nice round of applause for everyone getting their deployments in on time (relatively, compared to other tourneys), and for having all 8 players and all 3 judges participating. I think that's a first since I've been around. Good job everyone! :cheers:

Guys my 3 year old has a stomach virus so I'm not as available as is usual until it passes. He's 3 and this is his first experience throwing up, so it's a little dramatic when it happens. I'll catch up with responses as time permits.

I'm a pro at throwing up

The trick is not letting it get into your nose >.<

Yea me too, but he obviously doesn't have that part down yet, lol. Poor kiddo. He seems to be doing better, held down some applesauce earlier but hasn't tried anything since then.

OK, Mini Me #2 is well on the mend... most of my day has been spent catching up on priority stuff, but I'll be caught up here in time for the deadline. I haven't done a count, but I've received several battle plans already. Deadline is just under 24 hours from now!

Get 'em in! :)

Judges, I'll be sending you a plethora of information later tonight and after work tomorrow.

Archived