2014 Crackpot of the Year: RESULTS

Salafi Stannis

OK, the people of this good site have spoken, and voted on which theory from last year deserves the 2014 Crackpot of the Year Award, here are the results. Bear in mind that the previous thread was locked so the results could have turned out quite differently otherwise.

Winner

Thread: Tywin is the dusky woman
Posted by: Spoiler Alert
Votes: 12

Runners up - Tie

Thread: Howland Reed is the High Septon
Posted by: shmoove (taken from a Reddit post made by a user named "rodesiderose")

Votes: 10

Thread: Karl Ned
Posted by: addicted to snow

Thread: Varys is Joffrey's mother
Posted By: King Stannis the Mannis

3rd Place

Thread: Brandon Snow

Posted By: Ser Waffle
Votes: 8

4th Place

Thread: Ants
Posted By: Paper Weaver (Mithras Stoneborn)

Votes: 5

5th Place - Tie

Thread: The Others fuck sheep

Posted By: hallapino

Votes: 3

Thread: GRRM's Christmas tweets are a TWoW countdown
Posted by: TheHouseHB
Votes: 3

Some anomalies here, likely how something as nuts as sheep fucking others was on the bottom.

I voted for it because that's what made me laugh most and because OP seemed to believe it, but let's face it, the rest deserved it just as much, especially Number One.

I might create a fake account and compete for next year. I think I have quite a good one.

We should do this more often. I'm sure a lot of contestants have been left off this year. How about a three-monthly thing?

No please. The number of crazy theories (and obvious trollish ones just to get a laugh or provoke people into trying to dispute them) that popped up as soon as the nominations thread was announced...well, we need a little more sanity around here.

Archived