What locations should the series visit next?

Casterly Rock and Highgarden. These two are confirmed.

Inside the Hightower. %99 sure that we will see it. We have Sam!

Isle of Faces. Yeah it will play a role. But not sure if we will see it. I think we will. %99 sure.

GRRM said we have a possibility to see Asshai in Mel's flashbacks. I say %70. We have to! >.<

(And I believe she is a PoV now because we should learn one or two thing about magic before the series end. It's a fantasy series after all.)

Lands of Always Winter. I think it's confirmed too? Yay!

Skagos. %100 sure.

Lys. Dany may land there for a while. %51.

I think we have a chance to see Lannisport. I mean it just next to Casterly Rock and we will see the Rock. %88.

Gulltown...We have "Alayne"! I guess she said she was born in Gulltown or something. %85

We've seen: Winterfell, the Wall, White Harbor, Dreadfort (?), King's Landing, Dragonstone, Riverrun, Raventree Hall, the Twins, Storm's End, Sunspear, Water Gardens, the Eyrie, the Fingers, Pyke, Old Wyk, Harlaw(?), Oldtown, Braavos, Pentos, Volantis, Red Waste, Qarth, Vaes Dothrak.

Martin has confirmed we won't see Asshai. And IIRC he has confirmed we will see Highgarden and Casterly. I'd like to see every city in Westeros.

Ugh, I know it is a pipe dream, but I want to see Asshai so badly. I know no one will go there; but I would like it in a flashback. And according to Westeros.org, we will only see Asshai "in flashback and memory, if at all." http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/Asshai.com_Forum_Chat

But that was obviously from a very long time ago, so he may have changed his mind on that. I would also really love to see what white walkers do. Like in between attacking, do they like play cards and hang out? I'm dying to find out.

Ugh, I know it is a pipe dream, but I want to see Asshai so badly. I know no one will go there; but I would like it in a flashback. And according to Westeros.org, we will only see Asshai "in flashback and memory, if at all." http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/Asshai.com_Forum_Chat

But that was obviously from a very long time ago, so he may have changed his mind on that. I would also really love to see what white walkers do. Like in between attacking, do they like play cards and hang out? I'm dying to find out.

I feel like the White Walkers make exquisite ice sculptures.

I feel like the White Walkers make exquisite ice sculptures.

Ice road trucker would be awful up there. And the one guy selling ice would need to be the best salesman in history.

Oh, and I really want to see some degree of Valyria. I'm sure it won't happen, but at least some knowledge about what went down there would be nice.

Ice road trucker would be awful up there. And the one guy selling ice would need to be the best salesman in history.

Oh, and I really want to see some degree of Valyria. I'm sure it won't happen, but at least some knowledge about what went down there would be nice.

Yes, I would be very dissatisfied if it was merely a natural event.

I'll be shocked if we don't get a little of Asshai in flashback form.

Casterly Rock for sure. I'm just not sure which Lannister POV I'd like to see it from most. Probably Jaime's but that seems the least likely.

Highgarden and Lys because they sound so beautiful.

Summerhall maybe in flashback form and from Jon Con's POV.

The ruins of Valyria. I don't personally think Euron ever went there so I don't think we can count on a legitimate description from him.

Yi Ti

Yeen. Not happening, I know, but I'd love to know what the deal is with this place.

The Hightower maybe from Sam's POV.

More of Volantis (very unlikely, I know )

I actually think the odds are we'll see a fair bit more of Volantis. It's getting involved in the conflict in Slaver's Bay, and there's some heavy foreshadowing of a slave uprising there. I think Arya might go there myself.

Horn Hill. I want to see Sam confront his family.

I feel like you might get your wish since Sam will probably need to ask for aid at the wall at some point since like...there is kinda an important thing going on up there.

Oldtown - 2 FFC chapter are not enough

And Sam will definitely need to show back up since now GRRM even appears to be writing about the maesters making their play at the game of thrones; and at the least will continue his training.

Archived